Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

So is this the future of the Republican party? (Majorie Taylor Greene)

I honestly didn't think they could sink lower than having a reality TV show actor as President but now they've elected a racist Karen who's drank the Qannon and Alex Jones kool-aid and fully embraced it. As bad as Trump was, people like this and, Lauren Boebert and Amy coney barret show me Trump wasn't even the party's final form. You have legit psychos being elected into office who've made death threats online to other people in office :|

What was once viewed as a respectable and honorable career has been turned into a spectacle worthy of embarrassment to be associated with thanks to Retrumplicans. If i was a politician i'd be looking to retire and get the fuck out of politics entirely.

Democrat Rep. Cori Bush moves office to get away from QAnon Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene who 'threatened' her - as footage surfaces of the Republican saying 'gangs control' black and Hispanic men 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9204665/Cori-Bush-moves-office-away-Marjorie-Taylor-Greene-racist-footage-surfaces.html

She is a nut jub and she should be removed.  Nobody like rhat sheould be allowed to have a voice in representing the U.S. Population or any population.  I hope she gets herpes in her eyes.  

• Like 1

Remember when Rep. Peter King was the most racist Republican, and they actually removed him from having a seat on any committee?

Now, the head of the Republican party in the House is basically condoning her and giving her a seat on the Education committee.

11 republicans voted yes, while 199 voted not to remove her. If they're standing behind someone this brainwashed already i imagine in 10 years the party will be overrun with almost entirely Qannon alex jones level conspiracy theorist nutjobs

2 hours ago, Delita said:

11 republicans voted yes, while 199 voted not to remove her. If they're standing behind someone this brainwashed already i imagine in 10 years the party will be overrun with almost entirely Qannon alex jones level conspiracy theorist nutjobs

Republicans put the party before country.