Sea of Thieves updated on XSX to run at 120fps... at 1080p

you teamed up with jehurey. I just find your timing funny. you dated me all morning, now dyna cap. man you must be having some awkward relationship bout to fail awkward quarantine moments there. cuz you're spending 0 time with loved ones. hahahaha. 

24 minutes ago, kokujin said:

you teamed up with jehurey. I just find your timing funny. you dated me all morning, now dyna cap. man you must be having some awkward relationship bout to fail awkward quarantine moments there. cuz you're spending 0 time with loved ones. hahahaha. 

Lol "dated me" this thirsty ass. And all we talked about was sea of theives. White knighting for racists. Oh Low T. 

Hay I heard you bought a dozen games since cyberpunk but that's the only game you talked about. got more lies, pimple face? :D it's cute. you're online here 24/7. And you always have been. I just find it cute. we're supposed to believe anything else. 

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

Hay I heard you bought a dozen games since cyberpunk but that's the only game you talked about. got more lies, pimple face? :D it's cute. you're online here 24/7. And you always have been. I just find it cute. we're supposed to believe anything else. 

I've mentioned RDR2, MGSV, Horizon, GTA V, the last of us, Witcher 3, God of War, and Ghost of Tsuhima in the last few months as I played them. I talked about cyberpunk the most as it's the game it's the game that had the most chatter as it was new. It wasn't like I was creating threads about games I was playing. 

Now I have pimples? Lol wtf. You really are some petty miserable little queen with no self awareness. 

breh why you ignoring your GF and talking to me?  lmfao niggah ain't got no sex game so they just eat and play vidya games all day and don't talk. :D

owned.  ayo you're done fgt lfmao. have a swell weekend. See you the next one. ❤️