Sooooo 5g is overrated as fuck

what ya think about hoodwink? I love her, her ult with the talent is an anti-mage killer and I am so thankful for that.

also scurry, weirdly enough, is probably her best skill. movement speed and tree walk is so strong if you play her as support. the evasion is just a bonus to me. :happysad:   

8 minutes ago, kazpunk said:

what ya think about hoodwink? I love her, her ult with the talent is an anti-mage killer and I am so thankful for that.

also scurry, weirdly enough, is probably her best skill. movement speed and tree walk is so strong if you play her as support. the evasion is just a bonus to me. :happysad:   

She sucks ass

• aitch 1
4 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

She sucks ass

I also like her personality and her animations. she's the best, definitely my fav new hero in doto 2. maybe mireska comes close. 

her voice lines when her god complex comes through :D   so good

I knew you are a fake doto gamer. 

Edited by kazpunk

Depends on where I am I get as low as 30mb a sec on 4g lte to as high as 250mb a sec on 4g LTE.  I don't have a 5g phone.  My employee has a 5g phone and she gets just a little bit over 400mb a sec.  We are on both on T-Mobile.

Edited by lostfool

I don't think 5G was ever pitched to be faster an a wifi connection. It's a generation advance on 4g which at its best is like 25Mb/s for me.  250Mb/s would be a huge upgrade, and that's still way lower than last generation wifi.