Mass Effect Legendary Edition trailer

4 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Damn, they made 40 DLCs for these games? :D

Never did play the Shadow Broker DLC that everybody said was awesome. I'll probably bite on this even if Mass Effect 2 is the only decent game in the series.

Might as well just play ME2 on PC right now. It won't look much better than maxed out on PC it seems. Save your money.

31 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Damn, they made 40 DLCs for these games? :D

Never did play the Shadow Broker DLC that everybody said was awesome. I'll probably bite on this even if Mass Effect 2 is the only decent game in the series.

I don't think all of it is Gameplay. There were characters that were DLC. Of the game DLC packs, Shadow Broker was definitely the best one. There were a couple others that were good too. 

i think i paid like $8 for all of the games on Origin. I better get this update for free.

I think its a red flag that they didn't even bother to porting the development to Unreal Engine 4, they still used UE3 for this? Doesn't seem like a single polygonal character or environmental model was touched.

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

i think i paid like $8 for all of the games on Origin. I better get this update for free.

I think its a red flag that they didn't even bother to porting the development to Unreal Engine 4, they still used UE3 for this? Doesn't seem like a single polygonal character or environmental model was touched.

Because it's a remaster not a remake

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

I don't give a shit about how games are made so I don't know shit about development but I doubt you can just drop UE3 assets into UE4 for a 15 year old game series.

Graphics aren't everything.