Spiderman Miles Morales has sold through 4.1m

• madmaltese★ changed the title to Spiderman Miles Morales has sold through 4.1m
4 minutes ago, Delita said:

Well deserved :leo:

it should have been cheaper, though. like $30 instead of $50. the campaign was too short. but what was there was pretty great. it just needed that extra boss fight/roller coaster moment to make it feel more complete. 

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

it should have been cheaper, though. like $30 instead of $50. the campaign was too short. but what was there was pretty great. it just needed that extra boss fight/roller coaster moment to make it feel more complete. 

Very True. I was pretty shocked when the message popped up letting me know that the next mission was the last one and i should do everything i want before starting it. I enjoyed it but it could have been def cheaper

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Delita said:

Very True. I was pretty shocked when the message popped up letting me know that the next mission was the last one and i should do everything i want before starting it. I enjoyed it but it could have been def cheaper

same! it should have been an hour or two longer. 

19 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Wait it was $50? I assumed it was like $30 at most. The fuck they thinking. 

i gamefly'd the ps4 version, and that allowed me to play the ps5 version when i put the disc in the ps5.  because having the ps4 version gets you a free upgrade to the ps5 version.

thankfully that also allowed me to buy the remastered ps5 version of spider-man.

therefore my existing ps4  game of the year edition of spider man does not give me the option of upgrading for $20, only having a copy of miles morales allows you to do that.

gave that ps4 spider-man disc to my nephew as a gift.

Edited by jehurey