BF6 details: Will support more than 64 players and take 'full advantage' of next gen consoles. Reveal in spring

"We're looking forward to sharing a lot more about our FY22 plan in the months ahead, including our next Battlefield experience, which will mark a return to all-out military warfare. The game takes full advantage of the power of next-generation platforms to bring massive and immersive battles to life with more players than ever before. Featuring maps with unprecedented scale, the next vision of Battlefield takes all the destruction, player agency, and vehicle and weapon combat that the franchise is known for and elevates it to another level. The team is focused, and the game is ahead of our internal milestones. We will reveal the game in the spring and deliver the defining Battlefield experience for our players in the 2021 holiday season."

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/battlefield-6-reveal-coming-this-spring-will-support-more-players-than-ever/1100-6487047/

This will be a return to form for the series brehs. I can just feel it :whew:

5 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Female soldiers ROFL

What's so funny?  The military is full of woman that can easily kick your ass and most men's ass.  You are straight up a pussy.  A toddler can kick your pussy ass.  

5 minutes ago, lostfool said:

What's so funny?  The military is full of woman that can easily kick your ass and most men's ass.  You are straight up a pussy.  A toddler can kick your pussy ass.  

You cant even fight your feelings 🤣

• Haha 2
39 minutes ago, lostfool said:

It would make way more sense in a modern setting, but BF5 had female soldiers despite being set during WW2, and just didn't make sense in the context of that setting and the armies involved.

levelution on siege on shanghai was garbage lmfao. before the map looks and plays amazing with the skyscarper in the middle, but every round tanks would just shoot the pillars at the start of the match turning everything into a dust cloud :mj: 

I don't care about it, it's more of a gimmick, floodzone with the flooding was okay.

All I want is them to go back to BF2 gameplay, add stamina, get rid of adhd gameplay. if they increase player count to 50vs50, fine by me. :shrug: 

Just now, kazpunk said:

levelution on siege on shanghai was garbage lmfao. before the map looks and plays amazing with the skyscarper in the middle, but every round tanks would just shoot the pillars at the start of the match turning everything into a dust cloud :mj: 

I don't care about it, it's more of a gimmick, floodzone with the flooding was okay.

All I want is them to go back to BF2 gameplay, add stamina, get rid of adhd gameplay. if they increase player count to 50vs50, fine by me. :shrug: 

I actually think the storm on Paracel Storm was the best use of it. It could happen at any time and did have an effect on how the rest of the match would play out

15 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I actually think the storm on Paracel Storm was the best use of it. It could happen at any time and did have an effect on how the rest of the match would play out

I'm pretty sure it could only happen like 30% in of the match or later,  I never noticed it right at the start and the only thing it did was the ship crashed into the island. The weather change is nothing new to be honest but I definitely liked it.

I think some maps that change stuff completely like flood etc. can be interesting but they should never be player triggered. And of course not all maps should have them.

Some should just have these weather changes like on paracel, or maybe a combination of BF1 and BFV weather change system. 

Seriously though, they have to slow down the gameplay on ground and increase it in air, go back to the roots. :mjcry: