My Pillow CEO releases 3 hour film disputing election results. Gets almost immediately removed from streaming sites

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9230407/YouTube-Vimeo-pull-MyPillow-Mike-Lindells-election-fraud-documentary.html#comments

Why is Big Tech so adamant on neutering free speech in this country? Its the most controversial election in ages, for obvious reasons (COVID and the high # of mail in ballots) yet nobody is allowed to make any types of claim that favor Trump or republicans without being wiped from the internet.

5 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Does he have any proof? 

Democrats had no proof of Russian collusion but spent 3 years dividing the country with their inflammatory BS. I don't understand why the rules apply to one group but not another.

If anything the constant attempts to silence republicans are starting to make me wonder if they ARE onto something with their claims of election fraud.

8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Democrats had no proof of Russian collusion but spent 3 years dividing the country with their inflammatory BS. I don't understand why the rules apply to one group but not another.

If anything the constant attempts to silence republicans are starting to make me wonder if they ARE onto something with their claims of election fraud.

Trump’s own guy said it was the most secure election ever. Please don’t go down that rabbit hole. :mjpls: 

• Upvote 1
  • Ben 1
15 hours ago, Ike said:

Trump’s own guy said it was the most secure election ever. Please don’t go down that rabbit hole. :mjpls: 

Thats fine, he could be right but he could also be wrong. Theres just no point in preventing people from taking one side or the other.

• 2 years later...
On 2021-02-06 at 2:55 PM, Twinblade said:

Lol if only Fox listened to the internet on this one. 

On 2021-02-07 at 2:51 PM, Twinblade said:

Thats fine, he could be right but he could also be wrong. Theres just no point in preventing people from taking one side or the other.

This aged like spoiled milk :kaz:

• dead 1
43 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The best part is this is a month after jan 6th happened lol wtf. 

Oh shit.. Didn't even notice the date of Feb 6th.... 

And Twinblade was still drinking the "stolen election"  kool aid at that point. 

Edited by Goukosan