Super Seducer 3, the Pick up Artist dating sim appears to be the latest victim of cancel culture *UPDATE: Censored by Steam

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody cares

Only twinkie would be worried about this game being cancelled.

twinb thinking aza lives a good life because some russian women look good lmfao   you can't make this up, these women end up dead in his basement   twinb you fucking psycho

Posted Images

Just now, Twinblade said:

I own both super seducers and am looking forward to this one.

Cool, show them to me in your steam library.

or else you are lying to try and promote this bullshit thread...........and that will be a BIG GIVEAWAY that you are trying to put politics in the main forum.

Post your steam ID for me to verify.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Cool, show them to me in your steam library.

or else you are lying to try and promote this bullshit thread...........and that will be a BIG GIVEAWAY that you are trying to put politics in the main forum.

Post your steam ID for me to verify.

Ill even highlight the Last Played metric so you don't come back at me with some bullshit about how I just bought them

image.thumb.png.16dfd3f6e7796d6088fcdd8ddf48c47a.png

image.thumb.png.5669ffd1ab4c499e6740d99da9859589.png

Are you done?

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Ill even highlight the Last Played metric so you don't come back at me with some bullshit about how I just bought them

image.thumb.png.16dfd3f6e7796d6088fcdd8ddf48c47a.png

image.thumb.png.5669ffd1ab4c499e6740d99da9859589.png

Are you done?

Nope.

You apparently are a loser.

And your game isn't under any threat because only a demo was cancelled.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Surprise surprise. You got called out on your bullshit yet again and have no response. good to know.

Let me ask you a simple question.

Did either of the first two games have a demo released on steam?

Oh snap, looks like the full series is coming to Switch. Jerry can finally play the games without feeling insecure about having them in his Steam library. He has to keep up that tough guy appearance afterall, can't let any of his steam friends think that hes clueless with women IRL even if that is the case

https://www.nintendo-insider.com/learn-how-to-talk-to-girls-in-super-seducer-on-nintendo-switch/

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Oh snap, looks like the full series is coming to Switch. Jerry can finally play the games without feeling insecure about having them in his Steam library. He has to keep up that tough guy appearance afterall, can't let any of his steam friends think that hes clueless with women IRL even if that is the case

https://www.nintendo-insider.com/learn-how-to-talk-to-girls-in-super-seducer-on-nintendo-switch/

oh...........so you just posted something that completely undermines the entire point of your thread and the issue that you were trying to frame as a problem.

thank you for that.

thanks for effectively ending your own argument.

2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Bbbbbbut the cancel culture :awww:

unlocked and cleaned up. there is nothing wrong with discussing cancel culture. this thread was not about any political party or the president. so don't cry "bu buh teh political :cry:"  the topic is gaming- related, so it's fine. 

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So nobody seems to know what happened to the demo but the game is still on track for release next week. As long as nothing ridiculous happens, it should launch without any barriers which is good.

are they like leisure suit larry? man, i loved those games. 

• Twinblade★ changed the title to Super Seducer 3, the Pick up Artist dating sim appears to be the latest victim of cancel culture *UPDATE: Censored by Steam