Super Seducer 3, the Pick up Artist dating sim appears to be the latest victim of cancel culture *UPDATE: Censored by Steam

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

are they like leisure suit larry? man, i loved those games. 

Not really. The gameplay is just picking the best options from dialogue trees with the intention of giving guys advice on how to properly talk to women to win them over in various social situations. But at the same time there are a lot of ridiculous choices and branching paths that can be funny so it doesn’t really take itself that seriously.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody cares

Only twinkie would be worried about this game being cancelled.

twinb thinking aza lives a good life because some russian women look good lmfao   you can't make this up, these women end up dead in his basement   twinb you fucking psycho

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

So nobody seems to know what happened to the demo but the game is still on track for release next week. As long as nothing ridiculous happens, it should launch without any barriers which is good.

nothing ridiculous happened to the game besides you trying to stoke fake outrage where there wasn't any.

• Twinblade★ changed the title to Super Seducer 3, the Pick up Artist dating sim appears to be the latest victim of cancel culture *UPDATE: Censored by Steam

So, the game was a victim of cancel culture after all.

The dev confirmed on twitter that the full game was rejected, and they only got it through by cutting content that was too much for the easily offended woke warriors at steam apparently

He posted a sample of the content that needed to be censored....effectively its just girls dressed in lingerie and some make out sessions....oh dear how offensive :| 

and aren't there straight up hentai games on steam that are being sold without any issues?

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So, the game was a victim of cancel culture after all.

The dev confirmed on twitter that the full game was rejected, and they only got it through by cutting content that was too much for the easily offended woke warriors at steam apparently

He posted a sample of the content that needed to be censored....effectively its just girls dressed in lingerie and some make out sessions....oh dear how offensive :| 

and aren't there straight up hentai games on steam that are being sold without any issues?

Damn those thots are smokin' hot :aitch:

Americucked :kaz:

• Upvote 1

The dev is still running into issues getting the game released. The censoring is done but he is having trouble getting a new release date set.

Keep in mind that there is LITERAL hentai out on steam for sale that is not at all censored. I had heard about that stuff before but I didn't realize how blatant it was until I started searching around. Heres one gem in particular (NSFW)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1173400/Futa_Fix_Dick_Dine_and_Dash/

wut

6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The dev is still running into issues getting the game released. The censoring is done but he is having trouble getting a new release date set.

Keep in mind that there is LITERAL hentai out on steam for sale that is not at all censored. I had heard about that stuff before but I didn't realize how blatant it was until I started searching around. Heres one gem in particular (NSFW)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1173400/Futa_Fix_Dick_Dine_and_Dash/

wut

That game you linked

isn't listed anymore.... 

but back to this super Seducer game..... this is all marketing from this guy.  He knows the kind of people who purchases his games and this whole fake cancelation/ censorship outrage plays into the same target group he is going after and it will get more publicity than it would normally get because of what's going right now in those circles. 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

That game isn't listed anymore.... 

but back to this super Seducer game..... this is all marketing from this guy.  He knows the kind of people who purchases his games and this whole fake cancelation/ censorship outrage plays into the same target group he is going after and it will get more publicity than it would normally get because of what's going right now in those circles. 

Uhh I can see it fine. Its probably hidden from non steam users but that doesn't really change anything

Tender Loving Care, a FMV game from the 90s has full frontal nudity and is also still being sold without issues. As does Phantasmagoria 2, which is being sold uncensored.

How you can say this is a fake is beyond me. Its obvious the theme of the game is offensive to a very sensitive group of people (who will remain unnamed)

57 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Uhh I can see it fine. Its probably hidden from non steam users but that doesn't really change anything

Tender Loving Care, a FMV game from the 90s has full frontal nudity and is also still being sold without issues. As does Phantasmagoria 2, which is being sold uncensored.

How you can say this is a fake is beyond me. Its obvious the theme of the game is offensive to a very sensitive group of people (who will remain unnamed)

The game is releasing as is on a Nintendo system of all things for crying out loud and you seriously think it's being censored on PC? 

You just invalidated your own censorship point by showing other examples of games being sold on PC uncensored.  If mass censorship was a thing then those games would be censored too. 

This is clever marketing by the creator of this game.  He obviously knows his base well and predictably they're eating this shit up.. lol

Edited by Goukosan

Technically this game and its creator is a genius.

Its called Super Seducer..........but the only thing he successfully seduces are bitter angst boys to buy his really shitty game.

He is a quite great at seducing, and he absolutely played the everloving shit out of these limp-dicks.

29 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Lmfao at the mega cope, if anyone could really use any advice and this game on how to seduce women it would be the king of incels, Jederpey :kaz:

i'm sure every guy outside of your country wishes it was as easy as in your third world shithole.

Where the only requirement to seducing Olga is some soap.:lawl:And even then, you may have trouble.