So uh.. what are PS5 cows playing atm?

54 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I turned it on once this year so far and it was to watch a blu ray. Pretty disappointed in it if ill be honest.

idk it just launched tho, it's your fault you don't like deso. :kaz: 

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

It’s a lifeless remake that came out at launch. Most people got their fill of it already.

uh huh, you also said people weren't hyped for it because nobody talked about it on sw. you were wrong, everyone talked about it somewhere else.

It's a launch line up, not different than any other console launch. also you just hate deso. :shrug: 

6 minutes ago, kazpunk said:

uh huh, you also said people weren't hyped for it because nobody talked about it on sw. you were wrong, everyone talked about it somewhere else.

It's a launch line up, not different than any other console launch. also you just hate deso. :shrug: 

Bro are you serious. Demon's Souls is one of my favorite games of all time and I was one of the people clamoring for a remake.

Some games are just better left in the past though.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Bro are you serious. Demon's Souls is one of my favorite games of all time and I was one of the people clamoring for a remake.

Some games are just better left in the past though.

uuhhh, bro are you serious. I'm probably the first person to boycott and hate remakes/remasters but after seeing it I'm 100% on board. 

the only thing I saw is you complaining about deso original gameplay all the time because you are bad at it. rempee made short work of you. 

lol console launch is always awful

Edited by kazpunk
1 minute ago, kazpunk said:

uuhhh, bro are you serious. I'm probably the first person to boycott and hate remakes/remasters but after seeing I'm 100% on board. 

the only thing I saw is you complaining about deso original gameplay all the time. rempee made short work of you. 

lol console launch is always awful

So you admit to not having played it yet somehow you're '100% on board' :really: It was my 1 reason for dropping $500 on a PS5, and it did not deliver at least for me.

Just now, Twinblade said:

So you admit to not having played it yet somehow you're '100% on board' :really: It was my 1 reason for dropping $500 on a PS5, and it did not deliver at least for me.

well, guess you got owned for buying a new console at launch :kaz:   I played the game and it's amazing after playing the OG for over 30 runs. stop being mad for wasting your money.