GTAV crosses 140 million copies sold after 2020 was the game's second best selling year behind its 2013 launch year

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We know, you hate black people. 

I'm dying to see what the tone of GTA VI is like given our ridiculously turbulent political winds.    I'm still surprised they went an entire gen without releasing a new game.  

Still selling copies even after Epic gave the game away for free PC ? 😮

• Hot Sauce changed the title to GTAV crosses 140 million copies sold after 2020 was the game's second best selling year behind its 2013 launch year
1 hour ago, Saucer said:

I'm dying to see what the tone of GTA VI is like given our ridiculously turbulent political winds. 

I'm still surprised they went an entire gen without releasing a new game.

what was the tone of RDR2 during "our ridiculously turbulent political winds" when that released?

Jesus, its like you guys are on some 24-7 alert on when to start faking your outrage.

3 hours ago, Saucer said:

I'm dying to see what the tone of GTA VI is like given our ridiculously turbulent political winds. 

I'm still surprised they went an entire gen without releasing a new game.

let's hope the only main black lead doesn't speak ebonics and ''probably' the 2nd dumbest of the 3.  :| :] 

on a more serious note, they can go with null/neutral characters in the first place. I don't think they need to expose racial undertones for anyone, again, if they like. 

Edited by kokujin
9 hours ago, jehurey said:

what was the tone of RDR2 during "our ridiculously turbulent political winds" when that released?

Jesus, its like you guys are on some 24-7 alert on when to start faking your outrage.

It satirized contemporary society like GTA V. I loved its Fox News satire.

How did you get this retarded? A traumatic brain injury? Is that why you're 38 and don't have a job and live at home with your parents?

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Still in my top 5 games. So fucking good. 

Hmmm. I donno. It was a very good and clean experience.  I think I wish some GTA missions were more  complex and harder. 

@Saucer, I'm mad that 140 million people had to see "Lamuurh Jackosn" and "pookie" once again as their only representations for black peope. :mad:  :D   i'm serious. that shit makes a difference lmcao. wtf. 

Jeh thinks since everyone in RDR2 were Caucasian there's no relevancy to current times.  He is a simple man, with 20/5000 vision. 

1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

I’m not sure why it’s still selling tbh. The 30fps makes it hard to play and the jaggies on console are awful. Night life still looks good

that's like 100% of switch games :D 

• dead 1
2 hours ago, kokujin said:

Hmmm. I donno. It was a very good and clean experience.  I think I wish some GTA missions were more  complex and harder. 

@Saucer, I'm mad that 140 million people had to see "Lamuurh Jackosn" and "pookie" once again as their only representations for black peope. :mad:  :D   i'm serious. that shit makes a difference lmcao. wtf. 

Jeh thinks since everyone in RDR2 were Caucasian there's no relevancy to current times.  He is a simple man, with 20/5000 vision. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm standing up for black people, and saying another poor representation of black people, and i'm sick of their intelligence being 3rd fiddle in media, especially with a title that has spread as far as this... and mentioning that tho it's just a video game, this shit affects our image worldwide (you wouldn't know. you're just learning English. I've been to Europe (born there) Africa, Asia and the US.

Are you fucking retarded?    :D

Edited by kokujin