Remy Chimp has 30 hours to post an upper body picture. He says I'm a twig. But I'm willing to compare.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you mean lets RUN BACK to here.

remy and low should be like these guys    

Posted Images

8 hours ago, ChupacabraIII said:

If you post a shirtless pic on a video game forum with a handful of dudes in their 30's, then you lost, not the person who didn't post anything. :yeshrug:

i'm not the one calling people twigs, making fun of their 3rd language Japanese, (because they asked 1 barely related video game question), while barely speaking my 1st, constantly insulting others about dating and tinder, lifestyle, while living in a negative sewer 24/7.

as you can see, he's talking about only fans in the chat.  all alone by his bitter self.

So, Jerry's fat, and Chimp's a NO dick negative projection screen, who won't prove shit. So unhappy with his world he constantly crawls here like the insect I know he is.  Call me when you guys can actually see a humble attitude out of that freak. everything he writes seeps I hate myself and refuse to relate nicely to others. The people & way he attacks is telling and sad. If he's so tough,

well,

:yeshrug:  prolly wouldn't pick this forum of all places to look so tuff with no pics.  Weird right? 

dis fearful cry for help-nikkrah made a lonley ass response to Cooke's thread the night he was supposed to back up his cancerous presence. in the next world, insects and bullies will be kicked out. I get mob culture but damn ppl. take control of your shit. he's scum. I've never seen him make himself nor anyone happy. just remind him all he does is sign on here to evade hate self loathing and a fearful life of being the chimp he is. 

Edited by kokujin