Mario 3D World +Bowsers fury gamespot review - 9

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/super-mario-3d-world-bowsers-fury-review/1900-6417639/

The Good

• Excellent package bundles one of the best recent Mario games with an experimental side-story
  • Super Mario 3D World is improved with fine-tuned speed change and other QOL tweaks
  • Bowser's Fury is full of zany little touches, like super-sized boss battle
  • The new item bank feature in Bowser's Fury fits beautifully into open-world design

The Bad

• A few stage goals in Bowser's Fury are dull or repetitive
  • Fury Bowser can be a nuisance while trying to collect Cat Shines
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

if bowser was a 8 hour campaign, i probably would have caved. 

its 6 to 8 just to compete it with the minimum requirements.   It's a little longer if you're a aiming for 100%.

but I'm with you though... only want this for the new game/content (Bowser's Fury)... will wait a bit. 

Edited by Goukosan
4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

I'll give it a shot since I think I might like this more than Odyssey 

Super Mario 3D World is the best modern Mario game and the best 3D Mario game in the franchise. The post game levels are platforming bliss. :wow2: 

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

its 6 to 8 just to compete it with the minimum requirements.   It's a little longer if you're a aiming for 100%.

but I'm with you though... only want this for the new game/content (Bowser's Fury)... will wait a bit. 

gs said it's 3 hours long; 6 to 100% it. 

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

yeah everyone says its 3-4 hours on average. Probably 2-3 for the average gamer whos already familiar with the game and mechanics.

yeah. for those who haven't played the OG game, it's a no-brainer. however,  i will play it when a buddy of mine gets it. i can literally play the new parts in one night.