Mario 3D World +Bowsers fury gamespot review - 9

Never played the original but this one is fantastic especially with the added online coop. I’ve barely touched bowsers fury but what I played was a lot of fun. 

I can see where all the praise comes from

23 minutes ago, Delita said:

Never played the original but this one is fantastic especially with the added online coop. I’ve barely touched bowsers fury but what I played was a lot of fun. 

I can see where all the praise comes from

Never played 3D world? Dude, you’re in for a treat. :wow2:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Ike said:

@Delita

How does the online work can you just jump on at anytime to help your friend? Or do you need be as far along as them in the map? 

The host starts a room, and the entire thing is based on the hosts save file and all progress when you join only goes to the hosts save file.

Example: If the host is on the final world, and a friend just got the game and wants to join in, they join in exactly where the host is even if the guests progress is still on world  1.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Delita said:

The host starts a room, and the entire thing is based on the hosts save file and all progress when you join only goes to the hosts save file.

Example: If the host is on the final world, and a friend just got the game and wants to join in, they join in exactly where the host is even if the guests progress is still on world  1.

I’m gonna suggest making sure you get every star, stamp, and golden flag on a level before progressing if you can. They are tied to progressing later on in the post story. It’s some of the best Mario ever and there’s a sizable amount too. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ike said:

I’m gonna suggest making sure you get every star, stamp, and golden flag on a level before progressing if you can. They are tied to progressing later on in the post story. It’s some of the best Mario ever and there’s a sizable amount too. 

Oh snap! Thanks I’m gonna make sure to do that