One man is responsible for the demise of music quality

1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

It's everywhere. Movies, commercials, stores etc. Kids in the 70's listened to Pink Floyd and led Zeppelin, now they listen to Pink and ukelele hey! Band #42

just stop being gay and ignore it. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cooke stop focusing on what you hate and focus on what you love. You'll sooner realize mainstream stuff are gateways to more niche genres; your favorite music isn't going to die, and while it may evol

Stop sucking Z  warrior's cock Kaz

all you need is    baby baby ooooo oooo baby baby touch my pussy   ooo ooo wooo    woo ooo wooo   oh yeaaaaah   my pussy touches you ba

3 hours ago, kazpunk said:

just stop being gay and ignore it. 

He is not saying he likes it. or endorses it. He's admitting the crazy outspread of the crap while making another point. OFC he ignores it. He listens to his own shitty guitar raps.

9 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Kids in the 70's listened to Pink Floyd and led Zeppelin

Pink Floyd

#1 hits - 1

Top 10 hits - 1

Hot 100 hits - 5

Led Zeppelin

#1 hits - 0

Top 10 hits - 0

Hot 100 hits - 1

The Osmonds

#1 hits - 1

Top 10 hits - 4

Hot 100 hits - 13

17 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Pink Floyd

#1 hits - 1

Top 10 hits - 1

Hot 100 hits - 5

Led Zeppelin

#1 hits - 0

Top 10 hits - 0

Hot 100 hits - 1

The Osmonds

#1 hits - 1

Top 10 hits - 4

Hot 100 hits - 13

Lol.. why did you bother doing this? 

Ok let's talk about Led Zeppelin then, that one song is Stairway to Heaven, a song that has lasted for decades and continues to be played on radio stations today. Everyone knows it and it isn't some pile of shit song designed for by a committee of producers and hacks. 

I don't think anyone will be listening to Justin Bieber 50 years from now. 

Also singles charts don't matter when you sell 300 million albums :facep:

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Lol.. why did you bother doing this? 

Because you seem to think shitty music wasn't popular in the 70s and popular music was good music.

2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Ok let's talk about Led Zeppelin then, that one song is Stairway to Heaven, a song that has lasted for decades and continues to be played on radio stations today. Everyone knows it and it isn't some pile of shit song designed for by a committee of producers and hacks. 

I don't think anyone will be listening to Justin Bieber 50 years from now. 

How are you missing the point this badly? Nobody is listening to the Osmonds 50 years later, but that's what was popular in the 70s. Our popular music now generally won't stand the test of time either, but there's plenty of great music that doesn't chart that will. Music tastes haven't changed.

You post this thread like once a year and you get it explained to you just as frequently.

22 hours ago, ChupacabraIII said:

You're so fucking stupid, cooke.

4 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Because you seem to think shitty music wasn't popular in the 70s and popular music was good music.

How are you missing the point this badly? Nobody is listening to the Osmonds 50 years later, but that's what was popular in the 70s. Our popular music now generally won't stand the test of time either, but there's plenty of great music that doesn't chart that will. Music tastes haven't changed.

You post this thread like once a year and you get it explained to you just as frequently.

Led Zeppelin sold 300 million albums, the Osmunds 100 million. I don't think singles charts are the gauge you should be using. 

My point is pop today is poo. The Beachboys are as pop as they get and still they are better than any pop act today. 

There is no originality, when 90% of the music is written by a small group of writers and it's just the same shit over and over again. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol every opinion you have comes from some shitty Youtube video. 

No texture, no complexity, too much compression, it's all true. Sounds like a description of you. 

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

How about stop listening to bullshit you don't like then and just expand your horizons to something you do like? I don't listen to anything mainstream, and I'm never subjected to it one way or another. 

It doesn't exist in my life.

:blessed:

Lol I don't actively listen to trash. I just want to know why it's so fucking popular. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

You've made this thread at least once per year and always post some shitty Youtube vid to go along with it. 

Uh huh. And music continues to get worse. 

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Lol I don't actively listen to trash. I just want to know why it's so fucking popular. 

For the same reason CoD and Fortnite are, most of society are ADHD spergs who have no taste or personality of any kind to speak up.

They're slaves to a system.