Why do Chimpanzees pretend like they have a purpose? Do you beleive, like cyberpunk. they are primitive because they inherently stupid and upset?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sign on your Kaz account Chimp.   schizo freaklick. 

I'm the happiest person on this site.  You're the exact opposite. 

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

He's not even black, he's Japanese.

And he can't even do that well, either.

He's black and knows very little Japanese.

However he thinks his small knowledge of Japanese can give him an edge over posters that don't know (or don't care to learn it because they will never use it in their daily lives) and start creating discussions with topics that he really doesn't have a clue about.

He thinks being primitive is the same as being stupid.

I mean, ffs how retarded and self pretentious can this guy be.

1 hour ago, JonB said:

I mean , I'm not wrong 

about being butthurt and desperate.

yeah..........you're not wrong about that. you're definitely that, and have clearly run out of ideas that you're left with trying to call me racist.

I love how its going to turn out like all the other times you've attempted it.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

about being butthurt and desperate.

yeah..........you're not wrong about that. you're definitely that, and have clearly run out of ideas that you're left with trying to call me racist.

I love how its going to turn out like all the other times you've attempted it.

You got banned for racism in the past. We all know you are racist, and sexist. Whats pathetic is how you are an IRL loser and you try to have power over people on the internet LOL.  Thats all you have and you even fail at that :D

6 minutes ago, JonbX said:

You got banned for racism in the past. We all know you are racist, and sexist. Whats pathetic is how you are an IRL loser and you try to have power over people on the internet LOL.  Thats all you have and you even fail at that :D

And you're a racist as well.

We already know that.

And a liar who doesn't say what they claim to say they will do.

Think about how pathetic you must be to be over 40, a racist, and desperately come back to this place after claiming you were going to leave.

Don't lecture me on being a loser. Nobody will beat you on that subject. LOL

I didnt get banned for racism Jerry. You are a sad old man and everyone knows that besides you.....err, wait, you do know LOL

edit - you admitted to being racist LOL

Edited by JonbX
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Awww, don't be that way. Not throwing shade, but let's be honest, you were just busting jerry's chops. You wouldn't call anyone else out for that. 

Because most people left here arent racist or arent open about being racist anymore. Jerry is :reg:

11 hours ago, JonbX said:

I didnt get banned for racism Jerry. You are a sad old man and everyone knows that besides you.....err, wait, you do know LOL

edit - you admitted to being racist LOL

He just admitted to being racist. It makes sense when you notice who he constantly bashes, and also who he aligns with.

And when I pointed it out, he tried to project. LOL

He's over 40 and racist. No surprise there.

9 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

😅

Yeah, he just outed himself and is pretending not to notice, and not understand your question that he easily botched answering. :cruise:

Edited by jehurey
On 2021-02-12 at 4:09 PM, kokujin said:

Sign on your Kaz account Chimp. :kaz:  schizo freaklick. 

I just want to say @kazpunk you were a real bitch last year over Cyberpunk 2077, not wanting to admit the game had issues, or that the developers so ashamed of their product that they marketed it out as a Action-Adventure. 

Are you still in denial?  :reg:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

I just want to say @kazpunk you were a real bitch last year over Cyberpunk 2077, not wanting to admit the game had issues, or that the developers so ashamed of their product that they marketed it out as a Action-Adventure. 

Are you still in denial?  :reg:

uuhh, we talked about this so much and the few last times I told you what I think about the game and you accepted it.

why keep going? i'm still playing the game, haven't finished the main story yet and I love it.

it's a role-playing game like everyone points out, no idea why I'm your target. Just relax man, it's just a vidja. :D