Why do Chimpanzees pretend like they have a purpose? Do you beleive, like cyberpunk. they are primitive because they inherently stupid and upset?

17 minutes ago, kazpunk said:

uuhh, we talked about this so much and the few last times I told you what I think about the game and you accepted it.

why keep going? i'm still playing the game, haven't finished the main story yet and I love it.

it's a role-playing game like everyone points out, no idea why I'm your target. Just relax man, it's just a vidja. :D  

I called out the cars look like they're sice-skating. the weight feels off. off of just looking for 25 seconds and I was right.  Sham. Sham!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sign on your Kaz account Chimp.   schizo freaklick. 

I'm the happiest person on this site.  You're the exact opposite. 

20 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I called out the cars look like they're sice-skating. the weight feels off. off of just looking for 25 seconds and I was right.  Sham. Sham!!

that's true but only for a few type of cars. hyper cars being the worst, they are super fast and make a 90° turn by the slightest input.

other cars drive fine, and bikes control like heaven. I mostly go by my akira bike.

also you said this before and I don't know why you say this because nobody said anything about the controls of cars before release and even after I don't think anyone really cared. Sham. Sham!!

Edited by kazpunk
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, kazpunk said:

uuhh, we talked about this so much and the few last times I told you what I think about the game and you accepted it.

why keep going? i'm still playing the game, haven't finished the main story yet and I love it.

it's a role-playing game like everyone points out, no idea why I'm your target. Just relax man, it's just a vidja. :D  

you still in denial about everything :D

and how did you not finish the main story yet?   You must got depressed over the massive backlash the game got / deserved for everything I pointed out that you denied and never bothered to finish it?  :reg:

i'm saying game came out sloppy, that is true, when a noob can eyeball poorer or unpolished car physics. The driving does miss out from more fun if it wasn't so technically sloppy. You'd agree with that. 'That's what makes it so RPG too.' I still like wandering in the game. the ambushes are getting old.  

4 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

you still in denial about everything :D

and how did you not finish the main story yet?   You must got depressed over the massive backlash the game got / deserved for everything I pointed out that you denied and never bothered to finish it?  :reg:

oof i'm not in denial about anything and i never were, i have my own opinion. I said numerous times this game isn't holy grail but it doesn't have to be. I never cared about the backlash? It's mostly base console gamers and idiots who complain about stupid shit like the open world (which is amazing in my opinion).

you have issues with your stupid agenda and pure hate for this game, if you don't like it so be it, it doesn't affect me.

and I play games very slowly, it took me like 4 months to finish godcher 3 for example. I'm still playing and I love every second of it, doing everything too. this game owns in my opinion. 

the last time I told you what I think about it you accepted it but now you try reopen your agenda like 2 months later. you have issues. and if you hate the game and finished it it's not my fault. 

9 minutes ago, kokujin said:

i'm saying game came out sloppy, that is true, when a noob can eyeball poorer or unpolished car physics. The driving does miss out from more fun if it wasn't so technically sloppy. You'd agree with that. 'That's what makes it so RPG too.' I still like wandering in the game. the ambushes are getting old.  

yea, like I agreed with you before lol. also I never get ambushed it's more of the opposite, if you talking about random enemies in the open world. It's actually one of the things I don't like, I would prefer some chooms jumping me from time to time like in godcher 3.

9 minutes ago, kokujin said:

lol you two wanna argue here go for it. :D

bruh, i love TMF but he's fucking obsessed with this game, i don't want to talk to him :mjgrin: 

1 hour ago, kazpunk said:

oof i'm not in denial about anything and i never were, i have my own opinion. I said numerous times this game isn't holy grail but it doesn't have to be. I never cared about the backlash? It's mostly base console gamers and idiots who complain about stupid shit like the open world (which is amazing in my opinion).

you have issues with your stupid agenda and pure hate for this game, if you don't like it so be it, it doesn't affect me.

and I play games very slowly, it took me like 4 months to finish godcher 3 for example. I'm still playing and I love every second of it, doing everything too. this game owns in my opinion. 

the last time I told you what I think about it you accepted it but now you try reopen your agenda like 2 months later. you have issues. and if you hate the game and finished it it's not my fault. 

you and I quote "this is the greatest game of all time"  - kaz

now "it isn't holy grail..." - kaz

Flip-flopper.  Oof

now you getting all defensive  😀   .  Why don't you just fess up and admit you were in the wrong.

now "the open world (which is amazing" - kaz

for you to put this flop on such a high pedestal shows me that you have terrible taste in gaming.  :romantears:

5 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

you and I quote "this is the greatest game of all time"  - kaz

now "it isn't holy grail..." - kaz

Flip-flopper.  Oof

now you getting all defensive  😀   .  Why don't you just fess up and admit you were in the wrong.

now "the open world (which is amazing" - kaz

for you to put this flop on such a high pedestal shows me that you have terrible taste in gaming.  :romantears:

lol I come here and see 5 minutes earlier you responded, right on time. 

always said i love the open world. and this game IS the greatest of all time. ok thanks, bye. 

1 hour ago, The Mother Fucker said:

He flip flops again.  :D

I never flip flop about godpunk, because i love the game and I only tell my opinion. love you too, bubsy. :-*

7 hours ago, kazpunk said:

that's true but only for a few type of cars. hyper cars being the worst, they are super fast and make a 90° turn by the slightest input.

other cars drive fine, and bikes control like heaven. I mostly go by my akira bike.

also you said this before and I don't know why you say this because nobody said anything about the controls of cars before release and even after I don't think anyone really cared. Sham. Sham!!

The only vehicle i used for the entire game was some motercycle. I never even used a car.

38 minutes ago, JonbX said:

The only vehicle i used for the entire game was some motercycle. I never even used a car.

The motorcycles handle better than the cars by far. The Porsche drives pretty well too and convenient for keeping your extra goods in. Admittly alot of the cars handle loosely but that's a problem you find in alot of open world games. As good as the cars in GTA V, plenty handle like shit. 

5 hours ago, JonbX said:

lmfao, I mean you used the story car at the beginning which was fine. but yeah, using bikes is the way to go, a lot of cars handling is pure garbage.

3 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Why don't you two go suck each other's dick.

Actually, kokujin have them follow you and teach them how to do it.

maybe you should try and get some friends and stop randomly interfering with convos nobody asked you to join.

now go sleep in your one man bunk bed, you sad little worm. 

15 hours ago, kazpunk said:

maybe you should try and get some friends and stop randomly interfering with convos nobody asked you to join.

now go sleep in your one man bunk bed, you sad little worm. 

I'll do that after you suck his dick just like kokujin taught you.