New Nier Replicant gameplay

omg. it's lulling me to sleep. I almost played the first one. I should get it. you right. this looks good. it's gay. we used to be able to insult in general  that harsh. Can't say retarded too.   Nier 2 huh??

Edited by kokujin

I'm glad it's not just a simple HD remaster with no changes.

Still, I wouldn't pay full price for this. It still looks like a PS3 game and if they haven't changed the quests in the game, the pacing is still going to be atrocious. But then again NieR Automata also has terrible pacing.

Seriously, this series would be way better without all the side activities and filler. Just focus on the main story.

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm glad it's not just a simple HD remaster with no changes.

Still, I wouldn't pay full price for this. It still looks like a PS3 game and if they haven't changed the quests in the game, the pacing is still going to be atrocious. But then again NieR Automata also has terrible pacing.

Seriously, this series would be way better without all the side activities and filler. Just focus on the main story.

The pacing is fine imo. In fact Automata is much worse, I never got all the endings because of how much of a slog it became after the first playthrough. The first Nier moves at a much faster pace after the initial playthrough.

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The pacing is fine imo. In fact Automata is much worse, I never got all the endings because of how much of a slog it became after the first playthrough. The first Nier moves at a much faster pace after the initial playthrough.

Probably because each play through starts at the halfway point lmao

He’s right though. All the side bullshit or the open world should be scrapped and just make a more linear action game. I agree about automata. On my 2nd play through I quit pretty early after I was expected to play it again from the beginning.

1 hour ago, Delita said:

Probably because each play through starts at the halfway point lmao

He’s right though. All the side bullshit or the open world should be scrapped and just make a more linear action game. I agree about automata. On my 2nd play through I quit pretty early after I was expected to play it again from the beginning.

Yeah I missed on some of the best content apparently, because of the way they designed it. Thats why imo the first Nier is the better game even if 2 has better combat and a more polished presentation.