Technical Director at The Coalition comes out as Trans

So does the average trans person start taking hormonal medicines and going through other cosmetic treatments long before they come out? Im just impressed how feminine their skin always manages to look. Im hairy as fuck and doubt I could ever become a convincing tranny no matter how hard I tried. I know this is random but its something im genuinely curious about.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

So does the average trans person start taking hormonal medicines and going through other cosmetic treatments long before they come out? Im just impressed how feminine their skin always manages to look. Im hairy as fuck and doubt I could ever become a convincing tranny no matter how hard I tried. I know this is random but its something im genuinely curious about.

I’m sure the hormones help improve complexion and probably your body hair goes away

Plus they’d be shaving and taking better care so they can pass as a woman

There was a trans female to male at my last job nobody would have ever guessed because he was hairy and had a full beard. The only thing still feminine was that he had big ass hips which I wouldn’t have noticed at all if I hadn’t found out he was trans

Ive also seen transitions with balding dudes who regrow a full head of hair. Which I didn’t realise was possible

Edited by Voidler