Favorite Multi Player Game?

of all time? React smiley to those you agree with.

Y'all remember, and pick a game??

for me Mario Karrt 64 for sure. I fux with Street Fightger 2 Capcom vs Snk 2 remix 2 but no one else does. I'm ok at Dead or Alive 2: ultimate. 

Edited by kokujin
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was at a point where i could use every character about equally as good. I like Ky the most. But used just about everyone decently. 

Dota2

I played a ton of blazblue too. GG on XBL tho was the first time anyone used VC. Had a bunch of great memories from that and still talk to people that i met while playing GG. It was when online gaming

oh and FUCK Halo and Smash lol. II suck at those).  Halo can be funn tho...n when you start getting 10 snipes head shots a game. I like the assault rifle, but yeah, I stopped taking it seriously. It's actually not a brutal game. Perhaps should have played longer. Smash, however, curved lesson, F that game. 

10 hours ago, kokujin said:

'member how creepy this is. I still hate fish songs lol. 

best track in the game

most folks here hate mp and are noobs but thats ok

also what cooke said

Edited by kazpunk
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I got okay at Baz Blue. I picked you as ifluence.  Guilty Gear lol.... I was ok at X2.  really?

you stop playing fighters then?? 

I played a ton of blazblue too. GG on XBL tho was the first time anyone used VC. Had a bunch of great memories from that and still talk to people that i met while playing GG. It was when online gaming was fun, and not just idiots screaming the N word and calling you a Gaggot lol. I also played that a lot with my good friend . 

I dont play fighters on a competitive level anymore. I fuck around with them here and there. I played MK11 a lot and ill be getting the the new GG game but doubt i will put the time into it to get "good"

• Confused 1
  • Geese 1

hmmm. it's so hard to get "good' at fighters anymore. why bother. I got "good" at dead or alive. actually lost my first 65n matches. went from the original C rank to - records. Then back up to S+.  I had 3 characters. kasumi, a second one etc.

fighters are hard lol. you can't play one no more lol. not enough time jonb1.

Just now, JonbX said:

I was at a point where i could use every character about equally as good. I like Ky the most. But used just about everyone decently. 

Ky is hard. my friends were ok at the game and I say I whooped ass but damn. can't use Ky. The guy with the pool sticks? LOL did you use him good? lol fuck. Guitly Gear is a weird niche game.  lol. you got good at it huh lol.

dude zappa when you get to this 4th form :D c'mon his down forward circles and his sword combo. he was good/funny right? maybe not effficient. and wasnt Eddie a good character?  Sol is cheap. Ky... faggo blue character lol.

is Zappa one of the worst characters balance wise?