Favorite Multi Player Game?

Just now, kazpunk said:

Yea, the base story is really boring at the beginning and it only gets good around the ending. such a shame though, cause the expansion stories are really good. 

It’s probably better now since I read they are redoing a lot of a realm reborns content, removing pointless quests and streamlining the whole thing.

Anyways I’m planning on restarting in the next month or so to finally try and finish shadowbringers before Endwalker 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was at a point where i could use every character about equally as good. I like Ky the most. But used just about everyone decently. 

Dota2

I played a ton of blazblue too. GG on XBL tho was the first time anyone used VC. Had a bunch of great memories from that and still talk to people that i met while playing GG. It was when online gaming

1 hour ago, Delita said:

It’s probably better now since I read they are redoing a lot of a realm reborns content, removing pointless quests and streamlining the whole thing.

Anyways I’m planning on restarting in the next month or so to finally try and finish shadowbringers before Endwalker 

yea but it doesn't change the gameplay loop for people like twinb to get through the boring part. it's such a shame honestly.

enjoy shadowbringers, man!

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Motherfucker, is that the only online game you've played? Lol 

nah, i used to play a lot of quake 3 and unreal back in the day, pgr2 and crimson sky, as well. oh, some counter strike too. it's just not my thing now. 

Just now, -GD-X said:

nah, i used to play a lot of quake 3 and unreal back in the day, pgr2 and crimson sky, as well. oh, some counter strike too. it's just not my thing. 

I was never a twitch smoother fan myself honestly. I prefer online games that actually require some level of cooperation as well. 

SOCOM was the first multiplayer game that I feel in love with because it was more than just kill steaks and such. 

Of all time?

Street Fighter 3 Third Strike

Counter Strike: Source

Day of Defeat: Source

Team Fortress 2

World of Warcraft

Demon's Souls

Just some of my most played. I don't really play much games online anymore, I dunno.

45 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Of all time?

Counter Strike: Source

aaaaaHAHAHAHAHAAHAH :D :D wtf :D  (i know you gays played a sw only match) but seriously AHAHAAH picking the worst CS game :mj:  

18 hours ago, kazpunk said:

aaaaaHAHAHAHAHAAHAH :D :D wtf :D  (i know you gays played a sw only match) but seriously AHAHAAH picking the worst CS game :mj:  

It's the only CS game I have played. Loved it.

• Haha 1