Favorite Multi Player Game?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was at a point where i could use every character about equally as good. I like Ky the most. But used just about everyone decently. 

Dota2

I played a ton of blazblue too. GG on XBL tho was the first time anyone used VC. Had a bunch of great memories from that and still talk to people that i met while playing GG. It was when online gaming

14 hours ago, kazpunk said:

best track in the game

most folks here hate mp and are noobs but thats ok

also what cooke said

my lil bro (i think he's actually good too :D) plays that game. I make fun of him for that. he should not touch it or go near it.n :lawd:

56 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I actually tried the trial for 2 days or 2 hrs. I just followed around some lvln 60 dude fir a bit. I almost bought Monster Hunter the other day lol. 

the main story (and especially the main stories of the expansions, there are three right now) are really well done. It's still mmo-gameplay but "minimal" if you only want to play the story. 

It's different but I have to say some of it is easily on par with a main line FF.

shadowbringers story was just incredible :aitch: 

Edited by kazpunk

meh. I'm really anti MMO and FF MMO.  I lost 2 friends to that shit (FF 11 :drake::wrists:

the faggwos would wake up to that shit and keep playing 11 hours.  :D

wtf.  wtf !! can we at least go outside, throw a football, or play some street fighter. 

16 hours ago, kokujin said:

Ky is hard. my friends were ok at the game and I say I whooped ass but damn. can't use Ky. The guy with the pool sticks? LOL did you use him good? lol fuck. Guitly Gear is a weird niche game.  lol. you got good at it huh lol.

I feel ky is one of the easiest to use. Yeah I used Venom a lot as well . I was pretty comfortable using everyone.

12 hours ago, kazpunk said:

jonB barely standing up to bots and he talks about competitive gameplay. just what the fuck did I read :snoop: 

I was pretty good at fighting games . Played them for decades . I dont have the patience or time for that anymore .

• Geese 1
17 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I still haven't played it yet. Wasn't sure it was worth getting into so late. 

Still worth getting into if you have someone to play coop with. Really good chill and hang with friends type of game. Still the best fps minute to minute gameplay imo. Bungie are kings.

Just now, madmaltese said:

Still worth getting into if you have someone to play coop with. Really good chill and hang with friends type of game. Still the best fps minute to minute gameplay imo. Bungie are kings.

Cool, I downloaded it last night. I'm still trying to get better at the higher tier of Tsuhima online. The second chapter of the final story is a beast to do. It requires a team really well balanced and in sync to win. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Cool, I downloaded it last night. I'm still trying to get better at the higher tier of Tsuhima online. The second chapter of the final story is a beast to do. It requires a team really well balanced and in sync to win. 

Man GoT Legends MP had no right to be as good as it was. It got so intense in the later missions, especially that last one. Hell of a coop game. 

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Man GoT Legends MP had no right to be as good as it was. It got so intense in the later missions, especially that last one. Hell of a coop game. 

Yeah, the fact they threw that in on top of the already great main game for free is so dope. 

It seems like a bad idea at first but then feels good then you learn more in the higher tiers and it's another whole experience. One of my favorite mp games ever. Wish there were more of it. 

• Like 1
On 2021-02-14 at 4:16 PM, kokujin said:

meh. I'm really anti MMO and FF MMO.  I lost 2 friends to that shit (FF 11 :drake::wrists:

the faggwos would wake up to that shit and keep playing 11 hours.  :D

wtf.  wtf !! can we at least go outside, throw a football, or play some street fighter. 

I tried to explain how the main stories are mainline FF quality and the MMO aspect is very low. It's there, but you can basically treat it as a single player game. for the most part, there are a few moments where you have to group up and play with others but the last time I played they revamped the base game and made it so you can do it with the npc story characters. 

just saying

2 minutes ago, kazpunk said:

I tried to explain how the main stories are mainline FF quality and the MMO aspect is very low. It's there, but you can basically treat it as a single player game. for the most part, there are a few moments where you have to group up and play with others but the last time I played they revamped the base game and made it so you can do it with the npc story characters. 

just saying

okay but it still looks hella western (sure, japanese elves) and hella bland. Like I don't even like the art style FF16 is gonna be. FF14 took the western stuff no far, no eh?

I doubt the mainline story is anything good like a single player. I'll look into vids of it. I did play 2 hrs of 14, and like 9 hours of 11.  Didn't enjoy neither.  The environments can't be as good on the linear side.. even if you can play the game without the need of others. If that's what you're trying to fool me into thinking.?

I thought 12 was dry too. Despite really being offline. So I'm consistent. 

Sowwy. 

18 minutes ago, kokujin said:

okay but it still looks hella western (sure, japanese elves) and hella bland. Like I don't even like the art style FF16 is gonna be. FF14 took the western stuff no far, no eh?

I doubt the mainline story is anything good like a single player. I'll look into vids of it. I did play 2 hrs of 14, and like 9 hours of 11.  Didn't enjoy neither.  The environments can't be as good on the linear side.. even if you can play the game without the need of others. If that's what you're trying to fool me into thinking.?

I thought 12 was dry too. Despite really being offline. So I'm consistent. 

Sowwy. 

yea, you have to like the mmo style to enjoy the art and the looks. not even talking gameplay.

but yes, the main stories are on par with the main line FF stories (aside from the beginning of the base game). they are just different in design. that's all i'm saying. kinda sad so many people missing out.

the last one on sw who tried was @Twinblade  delita and I explained a few things but I think he just stopped playing at some point. :D 

:D

16 may help. 16 looks good! I did put 140hrs into 12 lol. Can't tell you the story. I think I also need the dungeon, town, repeat in linear fashion platform. Oh, dq11 sadly, shucks. It's silly and fun at first, by by hour 80 I felt like I was playing the same game. 

1 hour ago, kazpunk said:

yea, you have to like the mmo style to enjoy the art and the looks. not even talking gameplay.

but yes, the main stories are on par with the main line FF stories (aside from the beginning of the base game). they are just different in design. that's all i'm saying. kinda sad so many people missing out.

the last one on sw who tried was @Twinblade  delita and I explained a few things but I think he just stopped playing at some point. :D 

yeah I gave up on it. I got to some kind of sandy area but up to that point nothing interested had happened in the story and I was getting sick of the combat. The whole experience felt pointless so I stopped playing.

56 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

yeah I gave up on it. I got to some kind of sandy area but up to that point nothing interested had happened in the story and I was getting sick of the combat. The whole experience felt pointless so I stopped playing.

Yea, the base story is really boring at the beginning and it only gets good around the ending. such a shame though, cause the expansion stories are really good.