Zwarrior set shit on fire and wento to jail 4 months for it.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is wrong with the sheep here . All insane irl

Did you know ex felons and ppl under probation cannot own a gun? Also masturbating in jail is known as "gunning". Some inmates get obsessed at the sight of any female nurse or deputee/officer or lawye

lostfool

• 10 months later...
12 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Holy shit man. What happened? 

Like the thread says, I set shit (drawings on paper) on fire as an art project, my neighbors called 911 and I got charged with Arson, which is a felony. I was high so I wasnt thinking straight and shouldnt have done it indoors or at all for that matter

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, z,warrior said:

Like the thread says, I set shit (drawings on paper) on fire as an art project, my neighbors called 911 and I got charged with Arson, which is a felony. I was high so I wasnt thinking straight and shouldnt have done it indoors or at all for that matter

Torching your own artwork is like a rite of passage for artists. It's too bad you didn't have a better lawyer. Welcome back though, sir. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, z,warrior said:

Damn, well, I hope you are in a better place, and can build from this experience. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, z,warrior said:

Did you do something else in 2021?

5 hours ago, z,warrior said:

WTF, surely there’s more too this and it isn’t as simple as you set some paper on fire in your yard and went down for 4 months?

2 hours ago, Cell said:

WTF, surely there’s more too this and it isn’t as simple as you set some paper on fire in your yard and went down for 4 months?

Wasn't his first strike, he has previously set his piss, vomit and cum on fire

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Cell said:

I accepted a plea deal instead of taking it to trial, but that was pretty much it. Setting your own property on fire is still arson and i was accused of deliberately trying to burn the whole building down

14 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

I got to hang out with fellow inmates with worst cases than mine. And now im in a treatment program around addicts and crazy people

Are they at least cool? A buddy of mine was in a 3/4 way house. The people seemed pretty chill. It was like 2 dudes or 2 women a room. 

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

I mean you said you went to jail in 2020 and 2021. Was that all one sentence or two separate incidents 

Damn ghostz is keeping tabs on me and shit lol

Same incident; long story short, my lawyer struck a deal to let me out under house arrest at a treatment program but theres a thing called time served where spending time in jail before a sentence gets counted as time already served once the judge sentences you. So i went back to jail because my time under house arrest wouldnt count as time served.

After i accepted the plea deal, i was sentenced 3 years probation with one year house arrest included. Turned out my time served doesnt count so i went back to jail for nothing and have to do at least 2 years of my probation before I can ask for early termination.

I regret accepting the plea deal and should have taken this to trial, I was just too afraid of a guilty verdict by the jury where id get a minimum of 3 years in prison. Everyone i told this to told me i couldve won my case

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Are they at least cool? A buddy of mine was in a 3/4 way house. The people seemed pretty chill. It was like 2 dudes or 2 women a room. 

There's 4 of us in what is the master bedroom so theres a lot of space. 7 total in the house, and about 20 people in the program. Some im friends with, others I adapt myself around so their quirks dont bother me.