Die shots of the PS5. Remij your thoughts?

13 minutes ago, JonB said:

I'm sure yours and jerrys obsessiveness played a part . You 2 are the only people here that refuse to drop your act even for a little bit . Its old .

Bro sorry to burst your bubble I don't care about non of you guys on this site.  I don't know anyone of you IRL, I didn't care when you leave "forever" and came back again.  I don't care that Remij left either. SW isn't my life. 

It was already spelled out to you why Remij left (He got banned for TLOU2 spoilers, threw a hissy fit and left)..... if you want to make up some other story then that's on you bro. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i made it up because I was bored

Youre an idiot BRO . Nobody wants to deal with you idiots.  You 2 are the only ones here that refuse to act normal . Trolling is fun but you idiots literally won't drop the act because its not one . I

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bro sorry to burst your bubble I don't care about non of you guys on this site.  I don't know anyone of you IRL, I didn't care when you leave "forever" and came back again.  I don't care that Remij left either. SW isn't my life. 

It was already spelled out to you why Remij left (He got banned for TLOU2 spoilers, threw a hissy fit and left)..... if you want to make up some other story then that's on you bro. 

Show us how much you don't care by leaving yourself 

25 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Youre an idiot BRO . Nobody wants to deal with you idiots.  You 2 are the only ones here that refuse to act normal . Trolling is fun but you idiots literally won't drop the act because its not one . Its obsessive and weird and you guys honestly can't see that.

I'm not making up a story BRO. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, JonB said:

Youre an idiot BRO . Nobody wants to deal with you idiots.  You 2 are the only ones here that refuse to act normal . Trolling is fun but you idiots literally won't drop the act because its not one . Its obsessive and weird and you guys honestly can't see that.

I'm not making up a story BRO. 

Slow Jonny calling someone else an idiot that's rich 😂🤣

So you do want to make up reasons why Remij left, just like I thought. 

You're soo obsessed that even when he actually got banned for TLOU2, threw a hissy fit because of that and left (posted about it when he ban dodged too)....

you want to blame me for his actions, him getting banned and leaving? lmfao.... Im living rent free in your head:lawl:

Edited by Goukosan
45 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Slow Jonny calling someone else an idiot that's rich 😂🤣

So you do want to make up reasons why Remij left, just like I thought. 

You're soo obsessed that even when he actually got banned for TLOU2, threw a hissy fit because of that and left (posted about it when he ban dodged too)....

you want to blame me for his actions, him getting banned and leaving? lmfao.... Im living rent free in your head:lawl:

My point ^^ You rabid little weasel :D Its gonna be you, jerry, and Jimbo from jail here by the end of the year "owning" people that dont post here LMAO

10 minutes ago, JonbX said:

My point ^^ You rabid little weasel :D Its gonna be you, jerry, and Jimbo from jail here by the end of the year "owning" people that dont post here LMAO

After I'm gone you'll still be here defending Jimbo/begging for his ban to be lifted, posting from two different jonb accounts, and leaving "forever" and still returning...... wait... I guess all that's my fault too 🤣

Get a life kid. 

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

After I'm gone you'll still be here defending Jimbo/begging for his ban to be lifted, posting from two different jonb accounts, and leaving "forever" and still returning...... wait... I guess all that's my fault too 🤣

Get a life kid. 

You wont ever be gone, unless you go to jail. Which may happen, judging from the actions of the rest of you sheep. 

8 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

You want ray-tracing, replace the GTX 1060 with a RTX 2060.

and I'm completely serious.  :|

:D just stop. I know you're trying very hard to justify spending egregious amounts of money on PC parts but still

Let me hit you with cold hard facts since you won't listen to reason

zJBcYjQ6ipp33jiWGNZvy8-970-80.png

A RTX 2080TI couldn't hit 4K 60 FPS in the original release....and that is WITHOUT ray tracing enabled.

Yet you're here still trying to convince us that the PS5 and Series X use glorified 1060s/2060s :| 

I doubt the game will be native 4k or be PC max settings. Itll prob be dynamic and medium settings. My 2060 could pull of 1080p with RT so id guess PS5/SX will compare to 2070/2080 in this game. 1060 tho  LMFAO

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

I-I dun care about you guys! 

*follows posters like jonb in every thread the moment they make a post*

Gynosan is such a shitty little worm, literally obsessed :tom:

He really doesnt see it.

Just now, JonbX said:

I doubt the game will be native 4k or be PC max settings. Itll prob be dynamic and medium settings. My 2060 could pull of 1080p with RT so id guess PS5/SX will compare to 2070/2080 in this game. 1060 tho  LMFAO

yeah, there will be some form of checkerboarding, which i'm ok with. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

:D just stop. I know you're trying very hard to justify spending egregious amounts of money on PC parts but still

Let me hit you with cold hard facts since you won't listen to reason

zJBcYjQ6ipp33jiWGNZvy8-970-80.png

A RTX 2080TI couldn't hit 4K 60 FPS in the original release....and that is WITHOUT ray tracing enabled.

Yet you're here still trying to convince us that the PS5 and Series X use glorified 1060s/2060s :| 

Yes. 

Because here's the kicker that you overlook. 

If a RTX 2060 or GTX 1060 user wants to imitate a PlayStation 5 game, you just select the lowest quality setting and BAM you reached console quality.  Oh and cap your FPS at 120fps.   :D

:glad:

1 hour ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Yes. 

Because here's the kicker that you overlook. 

If a RTX 2060 or GTX 1060 user wants to imitate a PlayStation 5 game, you just select the lowest quality setting and BAM you reached console quality.  Oh and cap your FPS at 120fps.   :D

:glad:

facepalm

im guessing you've missed EVERY single graphics comparison between PS5 and PC multiplats lately.

Games like AC Valhalla for example are practically identical looking across all platforms, and thats with most of the PC benchmarks being run on top of the line 3080s/3090s. So much for low settings.

Try harder....a lot harder.

25 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

facepalm

im guessing you've missed EVERY single graphics comparison between PS5 and PC multiplats lately.

Games like AC Valhalla for example are practically identical looking across all platforms, and thats with most of the PC benchmarks being run on top of the line 3080s/3090s. So much for low settings.

Try harder....a lot harder.

How are you missing this?

It doesn't much effort for a PC to match a console, it just involves lowering your quality.

Consoleplebs.thumb.PNG.e0e3c5e60e5c786f8168896ce7dda3b9.PNG

12 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Control is a last gen game that was a quick and dirty port at best. It’s not indicative of anything.

duude just stop.. :D