Post some dark/eerie/scary/obscure stuff (anything)

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This isn’t rotten. I don’t understand why you guys want to see that type of shit on a gaming forum

It’s fine. I see worse at work. Tons of dead bodies. I’ve seen heads that looked like popped zits. 

19 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

It’s fine. I see worse at work. Tons of dead bodies. I’ve seen heads that looked like popped zits. 

:D 

I saw a paki girl get cut basically in half by a train while crossing the tracks, the EMTs put her legs in a garbage bag and drove her to the hospital. She's one of those skateboard riding arms/torso people now last i heard.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

This isn’t rotten. I don’t understand why you guys want to see that type of shit on a gaming forum

I didn't click on a single link they posted. This was clearly not my intention for this thread lol. I thought people might post some movie/gamey stuff etc. boring ass cunts have to derail this shit lol

y'all make me sick dumping your garbage in my holy thread. close it. 

Edited by kazpunk
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, kazpunk said:

I didn't click on a single link they posted. This was clearly not my intention for this thread lol. I thought people might post some movie/gamey stuff etc. boring ass cunts have to derail this shit lol

No. Stop being a little pussy. 

• Sad 1
5 hours ago, -GD-X said:

No. Stop being a little pussy. 

only gheytre contributed to this thread. my threads are a holy place and some people try to stain it with their unchristianity. I will never accept that!

Image result for greta thunberg how dare you gif

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Spoiler

13 hours ago, kazpunk said:

lmfao posting just gross shit is easy. creepy eerie I will do. 

"Hay wanna see a horse fuck a gay dude with steel balls piercing on is balls :drake:

May I speaksth in Holy Threed. 

Edited by kokujin