Looks like Bloober Team might be making the Silent Hill reboot

He adds, "In fact, we've been working for more than a year on another gaming project, another horror IP, and we're doing this with a very famous gaming publisher. I can't tell you who. I can't tell you what the project is, but I'm pretty sure when people realize we're working on it, they will be very excited." 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gamesindustry.biz/amp/2021-02-18-bloober-team-adding-action-to-its-psychological-horror-focus

uhhh that’s a pretty big hint 

I enjoyed The Medium more than a lot of people, but I don’t think they can handle making a new Silent Hill game.

https://www.gematsu.com/2021/02/bloober-team-working-on-horror-ip-with-very-famous-gaming-publisher

Bloober Team is working on a “horror IP” with a “very famous gaming publisher,” company CEO Piotr Babieno told GamesIndustry.biz.

“We’ve been working for more than a year on another gaming project, another horror IP, and we’re doing this with a very famous gaming publisher,” Babieno said. “I can’t tell you who. I can’t tell you what the project is, but I’m pretty sure when people realize we’re working on it, they will be very excited.”

Please tell me these clowns don't have their hands on silent hill. I bet Konami would be stupid enough to still outsource to a crap western dev like they did in the PS3 era. they haven't learned shit since.

seriously who the fuck cares, silent hill has been shit for years, it will never be the same as the og's with team silent. also bloober is very capable, medium might suck but observer for example OWNS

Downpour was honestly a solid game that got far too much undeserved hate. It was mostly faithful to the first few games and had a ton of good atmosphere. But of course SH 'purists' hate everything that isn't japanese and as a result doomed the game to failure. No wonder the series died for almost a decade afterwards.

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Downpour was honestly a solid game that got far too much undeserved hate. It was mostly faithful to the first few games and had a ton of good atmosphere. But of course SH 'purists' hate everything that isn't japanese and as a result doomed the game to failure. No wonder the series died for almost a decade afterwards.

I'm sorry but downpour was just as bad as homecoming. I like to say homecoming was still better. the story behind the 

Spoiler

child sacrificies in the town were explained in the end and it all made sense. not to mention the boss fights always had a connection to their parents. Sepulcher boss fight and the Scarlett doll boss fight OWNED.

the game was still mediocre compared to the OG's and downpour was legit TRASH. there is no atmosphere. no story, nothing.

Now call me a SH purist for pointing out the good things in homecoming. you can't. :reg: 

5 hours ago, kazpunk said:

I'm sorry but downpour was just as bad as homecoming. I like to say homecoming was still better. the story behind the 

Reveal hidden contents

child sacrificies in the town were explained in the end and it all made sense. not to mention the boss fights always had a connection to their parents. Sepulcher boss fight and the Scarlett doll boss fight OWNED.

the game was still mediocre compared to the OG's and downpour was legit TRASH. there is no atmosphere. no story, nothing.

Now call me a SH purist for pointing out the good things in homecoming. you can't. :reg: 

Lol what are you smoking. Downpour was FAR better than Homecoming.

• Sad 1
6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Lol what are you smoking. Downpour was FAR better than Homecoming.

they both suck compared to team silent games, that's my point. Silent Hill has been dead for well over a decade. :reg:  no need to excited and trash bloober. Observer alone shits on the last few SH titles. 

Just now, kazpunk said:

they both suck compared to team silent games, that's my point. Silent Hill has been dead for well over a decade. :reg:  no need to get excited and trash bloober. Observer alone shits on the last few SH titles.