Notable Switch releases through August 2021

• Ike★ changed the title to Notable Switch releases through August 2021
7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

While begging for NMH3, Ghost n Goblins and Monster Hunter Rise ports :lawl:

Begging? :D 

I'm just stating the obvious when it comes to Ghost and Monster Hunter, they will get ported eventually, it's Capcom we are talking about here.

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Begging? :D 

I'm just stating the obvious when it comes to Ghost and Monster Hunter, they will get ported eventually, it's Capcom we are talking about here.

and NMH3, SMTV etc... all those games I mentioned are not announced for any other platform at this point... you're begging and hoping.... :juggle:

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

and NMH3, SMTV etc... all those games I mentioned are not announced for any other platform at this point... you're begging and hoping.... :juggle:

Wow, the two same upcoming games you have been bragging about for years. :lul:

And still no release dates, looks like you'll keep bragging about the same shit some more. :D 

2017: Travis Strikes Again and SMTV!!!

2018: Travis Strikes Again, Metroid Prime 4 and SMTV!!!!!!!

2019: Travis Strikes Again No More Heroes 3, Metroid Prime 4 and SMTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2020: No More Heroes 3, Metroid Prime 4 and SMTV!!!!!!!!!

2021: NMH3 and SMTV!!!!!!!! :tard:

Typical Nintendo fan bullshit. Meanwhile you're playing the worst version of multiplats and WiiU leftovers you had already played before. :D  

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Wow, the two same upcoming games you have been bragging about for years. :lul:

And still no release dates, looks like you'll keep bragging about the same shit some more. :D 

2017: Travis Strikes Again and SMTV!!!

2018: Travis Strikes Again, Metroid Prime 4 and SMTV!!!!!!!

2019: Travis Strikes Again No More Heroes 3, Metroid Prime 4 and SMTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2020: No More Heroes 3, Metroid Prime 4 and SMTV!!!!!!!!!

2021: NMH3 and SMTV!!!!!!!! :tard:

Typical Nintendo fan bullshit. Meanwhile you're playing the worst version of multiplats and WiiU leftovers you had already played before. :D  

No More Heroes III has a release date....and SMTV was already confirmed for this year.. you can resume begging now :lawl:

The only Wiiu port I have bought since Switch launched was Bayonetta 2 :aitch:

Edited by Goukosan
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Theres a bunch of games coming out but they just don't have exact release dates yet :mjpls: Bloodlines 2 is a big one in that group

Yeah because the development of that game hasn’t had any troubles at all... :danylol: 

Seriously, besides RE8 and Ratchet we don’t have any concrete release dates for any games. Imagine being an XSX adopter right now. :lawl:

22 minutes ago, Ike said:

Yeah because the development of that game hasn’t had any troubles at all... :danylol: 

Seriously, besides RE8 and Ratchet we don’t have any concrete release dates for any games. Imagine being an XSX adopter right now. :lawl:

Returnal in April and Chivalry 2 in june are guaranteed to be good

both of them not on switch :smoke: