Persona 5 Strikers launch trailer - out now if you buy the digital deluxe edition

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finished it. That was epic af! I won’t say more because I don’t want to ruin anything.    Unlike the other persona games, there’s just one main ending, so don’t google how many jails there are.

ohhh.  I'll wait till next ween and get a hard copy then.    Let me know how it plays 

The story is really starting to go places. This game is awesome  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Is the extra 10 just to play it a week early? 

Saw it on the Switch store today. 

it also includes soundtracks to all of the persona games, some bonus content (armor/skills) , and a digital art book. the hard copy version comes with a special case (best buy?). i got the digital since i'm impatient as a mofo and have embraced digital, for the most part (i'll buy physical if it's on sale). 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

it also includes soundtracks to all of the persona games, some bonus content (armor/skills) , and a digital art book. the hard copy version comes with a special case (best buy?). i got the digital since i'm impatient as a mofo and have embraced digital, for the most part (i'll buy physical if it's on sale). 

ohhh.  I'll wait till next ween and get a hard copy then. 

Let me know how it plays 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

So what is this exactly? I wanted to get into Persona 5 but balked at the 100+ hours. Is this an abridged version? Separate game?

new game; new story; 35-40 hours.; fills in the gaps nicely if you haven't played p5; combat is a hybrid of persona/misou; feels way more like persona 

Just now, Twinblade said:

SW weaboos unite! :smoke:

I just started it. They weren't kidding, it straight up looks, sounds, and feels like a continuation of P5. With all the polish and slickness of its presentation.

damn, can't wait!!! just 4 more hours!

15 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

damn, can't wait!!! just 4 more hours!

There was only a snippet of combat in the intro but Im concerned at how similar it feels to dynasty warrior :ben: there were no personas, skills, or anything along those lines though so im hoping its deeper than what I played.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

There was only a snippet of combat in the intro but Im concerned at how similar it feels to dynasty warrior :ben: there were no personas, skills, or anything along those lines though so im hoping its deeper than what I played.

there's a full persona compendium. so, i wouldn't worry. 

https://samurai-gamers.com/persona-5-scramble-p5s/persona-compendium-2/