Persona 5 Strikers launch trailer - out now if you buy the digital deluxe edition

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finished it. That was epic af! I won’t say more because I don’t want to ruin anything.    Unlike the other persona games, there’s just one main ending, so don’t google how many jails there are.

ohhh.  I'll wait till next ween and get a hard copy then.    Let me know how it plays 

The story is really starting to go places. This game is awesome  

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

to be fair the graphics are pretty weak from a technical standpoint. Lots of low poly environments and flat lighting. It probably looks nearly the same on switch as it does on the other platforms (including PC).

Surprisingly it looks blurry af on the switch 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Enjoy having vaseline smeared all over your screen. :mickey: 

Enjoy playing the first stage over and over cuz your save got deleted.   The developer didn't even bother to QA test the PC version... Mater Race indeed 😂🤣

2 hours ago, Bodycount N.S said:

yeah this game is awesome but the amount of assets it must share with P5 are staggering. Why bog down what is essentially Persona 5-2 with dynasty warriors combat? What was stopping these guys from just doing a JRPG?

switch version is excellent btw. So much of what dragged P5 down, like the endless walls of dialogue, text messages and etc are just so much easier to bare on switch. These games need to be played in handheld mode. While i'm scrolling through text i can cook a meal, walk around or just do other shit not being tethered to a TV.

Kinda how i feel about the gameplay. It's fun but i feel like it could be a lot more if they make it more action rather than dynasty warriors-inspired. i say inspired because saying its full DW is selling it short. It does enough to differentiate than being a DW clone but i wish it was more Yakuza style or something rather than 50 enemies at once

46 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Enjoy game crashing, save deleting bugs on your PeeCee :lawl:

I didn't know about the save bug, but one of my crashes was while I was loading into a save and immediately freaked out because I assumed my save file became corrupted. Since then i've been saving in 2 different files.

These niche japanese games really aren't worth getting on PC. They don't have any extra features or visual effects to justify playing it on that platform, all you end up doing is playing a port of the game that gets the bare minimum amount of work put into it compared to the console versions.

22 minutes ago, Delita said:

Kinda how i feel about the gameplay. It's fun but i feel like it could be a lot more if they make it more action rather than dynasty warriors-inspired. i say inspired because saying its full DW is selling it short. It does enough to differentiate than being a DW clone but i wish it was more Yakuza style or something rather than 50 enemies at once

I haven't played a Dynasty Warriors game in years but it really doesn't feel like one. Its more like a traditional Action RPG, but with a bigger focus on crowd combat compared to other games in the genre like Tales, Star Ocean, Ys, etc.

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Btw I have to say even though the game re-uses a lot of stuff from P5, the original stuff like the dungeon music is pretty awesome

yeah, the new music owns hard! 

The game doesn't even start for me on PC. When I start the game it's stuck in windowed mode and there's the little loading icon in the bottom right and that's it. It never loads the intro, nothing. :kaz: 

Fucking trash. :D 

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Ramza said:

The game doesn't even start for me on PC. When I start the game it's stuck in windowed mode and there's the little loading icon in the bottom right and that's it. It never loads the intro, nothing. :kaz: 

Damn. Maybe restart the computer. It sounds like the PC version was an after thought. 

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Damn. Maybe restart the computer. It sounds like the PC version was an after thought. 

A shit load of people are having the same issue as me apparently. Ive tried everything from running the game as admin, compatibility troubleshooting, files integrity troubleshooting and putting the game as an allowed app on my anti-virus.

Nothing works.

36 minutes ago, Ramza said:

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

A shit load of people are having the same issue as me apparently. Ive tried everything from running the game as admin, compatibility troubleshooting, files integrity troubleshooting and putting the game as an allowed app on my anti-virus.

Nothing works.

And you thought I was trolling.   I tried to warn you that the PC version has game breaking bugs :shrug:

28 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Nothing works.

Yeah, I’ve seen dozens of complaints about the pc version on various persona chats. Sorry to hear bro. I know TB had a few crashes. 

9 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Wtf? 4 min? ☠️☠️

I don't know what's going on with the boot up.

Game seems to work fine now anyway, graphics looks real sharp on PC but there's no anti aliasing option the community already made a fix for that though. It's good to be back to P5 world.

30 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

And you thought I was trolling.   I tried to warn you that the PC version has game breaking bugs :shrug:

No, I knew it was buggy but with PC you never know, some people might have the same setup as you do and experience totally different issues. I was just hoping that everything would go smoothly, I certainly didn't expect it to fuck up right at the start. lmao