Diablo II Ressurected

I watched some of the gameplay and as a fan of the OG and a die hard path of exile fan which is like the true successor I can safely say FUCK DIABLO 4. No need for another failure.

An older brother of mine, who has never played any games, once ran an office and he got a copy of Diablo 2 that apparently could run on his crappy office PCs, and he played the shit out of that game. Genuinely addicted to it for a solid two months. This would've been back in 2000-2001. He's never played any other games since then.

I was thinking of sending him a Diablo product key soon, but I don't know if his laptop would be able to handle this.

On 2021-02-21 at 10:24 AM, jehurey said:

An older brother of mine, who has never played any games, once ran an office and he got a copy of Diablo 2 that apparently could run on his crappy office PCs, and he played the shit out of that game. Genuinely addicted to it for a solid two months. This would've been back in 2000-2001. He's never played any other games since then.

I was thinking of sending him a Diablo product key soon, but I don't know if his laptop would be able to handle this.

How many older brothers of yours do you have?