I sold my Dreamcast

i played it for a couple hours yesterday before i sold it. Man these games are nearly unplayable and not very fun anymore.. its all just nostalgia. Plus vga cables on an hdtv is ass

• Haha 1

yeah, the console's been fetishized, nothing really good is left exclusive. Between Switch and Vita I didn't have a need for it anymore.

I sold mine last year for a handsome sum. I miss the better versions of RE2 and 3, but other than that not much. It came to a point where I couldn't even get a solid connection with the console on any tv i owned, VGA being phased out on everything, and the sound constantly cutting off on HDMI which visually looked like ass either way.

So much easier to just play the Vita. No fumbling with dumb cables or wired controllers and everything just works flawlessly and upscales on the vita screen. RE2, 3 and Director's cut which DC never got, and of course Powerstone 1 and 2 with added content.

Vita > DC

I just checked the eBay prices for some of my games like Gotcha Force and Haunting Ground. The prices for the DC/GC/PS2 gen are going crazy. A like-new copy of Gotcha Force just went for $450. 

People who buy digital LOL

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Saucer said:

I just checked the eBay prices for some of my games like Gotcha Force and Haunting Ground. The prices for the DC/GC/PS2 gen are going crazy. A like-new copy of Gotcha Force just went for $450. 

More like people who buy Gotcha Force for 450.. 

14 hours ago, Saucer said:

stay but i told my friend this. you showd me your high difa lady pictures. I think you one o fthe sartest confusedc mutherfuckers on here. stay. without you, I am left, to explaining myself, to dumg niggas. and the occasional kaz or limp dick with a 129 all wasted on his small chimp IQ.  halp saucer. i kno you edohnt wanna post here.

i'll even pretend to care about your games.  btw. I actually kno a lot about your games. the yhokai ghost series high on jap radar lol.