GT7 delayed to 2022

you could tell GTsport was a much better game than Forza, which is now just recycled trash every year. There just wasn't any SP content there at launch. plus the fact that there's so many forza's kind of ruins the prestige of the game.

One good sim racer per gen, where everything is handcrafted is the right path forward. GT7 is going to completely trounce 5 years worth of forza scrap, and it will have the quality expected from a japanese release.

Edited by Bodycount N.S
25 minutes ago, Bodycount N.S said:

you could tell GTsport was a much better game than Forza, which is now just recycled trash every year. There just wasn't any SP content there at launch. plus the fact that there's so many forza's kind of ruins the prestige of the game.

One good sim racer per gen, where everything is handcrafted is the right path forward. GT7 is going to completely trounce 5 years worth of forza scrap, and it will have the quality expected from a japanese release.

Thing is, Gran Turismo is hardly a sim anymore.

It was good back then in 2004.

There are so many elements missing that makes Gran Turismo a simcade franchise.

Polyphony Digital never bothered to innovate the series forward.

But yeah, GTS is a much better racing game than Forza 7.

Forza 7 was just yuck.

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

Do you even know the concept of how time works?

Holy shit you are so fucking wrong.

You are thinking more like a guess estimate of the price is right.

yeah, you thought the worst case scenario.

and it isn't that. its arriving before that.

how do you not come off as the one who is more wrong. Especially considering that covid could serve as a perfectly fine explanation for development to push the game back.

I mean..................do you seriously consider this to be some sort of achievement for you? Like are you listening to what you're typing?

39 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah, you thought the worst case scenario.

and it isn't that. its arriving before that.

how do you not come off as the one who is more wrong. Especially considering that covid could serve as a perfectly fine explanation for development to push the game back.

I mean..................do you seriously consider this to be some sort of achievement for you? Like are you listening to what you're typing?

No it is not arriving before that.

That's why I made that prediction.

The game got delayed to 2022, and trust me, knowing Polyphony, the game will be delayed again.

I can guarantee you they just started actual development after messing around making cars.

I bet they are actually working on the gameplay mechanics, and in typical Kaz fashion, a lot of stuff will get changed and more delays will ensue.

That's why I said, game will come out in 2023.

10 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

No it is not arriving before that.

That's why I made that prediction.

The game got delayed to 2022, and trust me, knowing Polyphony, the game will be delayed again.

So you're the one who can't prove their own claim...............but is already trying to claim victory.

Gee, I wonder why they thought you looked stupid on that forum.