Anthem Next cancelled

27 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

dupYNm0.jpg

It's so cool to see  these mega budget GAAS games fail like Anthemn, and Avengers. A good kick in the balls that single player games are still viable.

I mean a bad game is a bad game, regardless of genre. It would be different if Anthem wasn't pure ass. 

1 minute ago, Bodycount N.S said:

Remember MS backed this trash, ended their E3 with it, and Mike Ybarra had a mental breakdown on twitter when it flopped. :D 

Stupid ass Xbox always backing loser shit western propaganda games from hell. absolute trash brand

To be fair Sony backed another GAAS failure, Avengers.

Genshin Impact generated like $200 million in 1-2 months, insane shit.

So, is the period in which EA was being led by that guy at DICE pretty much considered one of the most pathetic, failing period in the history of any (third-party) gaming company?

Did that guy do ANYTHING that was considered a success while he ran EA?

never played it either. but it just shows how broken vidja making nowadays is.

release incomplete garbage game, promise a revamp, then drop it. 

well done!

27 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So, is the period in which EA was being led by that guy at DICE pretty much considered one of the most pathetic, failing period in the history of any (third-party) gaming company?

never heard of some DICE guy ran things, I mean I despise EA and are in no way excited about their garbage but after trying battlefront 2 recently I just wondered how every game is the same hot adhd garbage now

51 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Uhh Patrick Soderlund never ran EA. He was high up on the ladder but Andrew Wilson has been the guy running the show for the past 8 or so years.

44 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

On the the topic of EA I can't wait for the BF6 reveal. I think that shit's gonna blow us away honestly. It seems that they're taking their time and and the rumors about how they're using BF3 as a base for its design has me kind of pumped.

if the bf3 rumour is true, I'm interested but they still need to adjust the gameplay loop to the likes of bf2. man, something has to change, the last bf's felt like copy&paste with their adhd run and gun gameplay. not to mention air combat going through drastic changes each game.