Sony State of Play - Starts at 2pm PST/5pm EST

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah these state of plays are simply never going to be close to an E3 showcase because you can just hve 4/5 of them in a year and just show small snippets of the upcoming 3 months.

This is the new standard unfortunately 

Same thing with Directs..... yet people still expect everything to be showed in February of all months..lol.

The mid year shows are the ones where the real bombs drop.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kena looks so friggin good. Better every time they show it.

i miss e3  

In all seriousness, it was a boring show but there are gonna be some bangers from that showcase. Returnal, Kena and Deathloop are gonna be great. I think Solar Ash is gonna be excellent and

30 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

In all seriousness, it was a boring show but there are gonna be some bangers from that showcase.

Returnal, Kena and Deathloop are gonna be great.

I think Solar Ash is gonna be excellent and Sifu and Abe have potential. 

I am super jealous you haven't played FFVII yet and this update is coming out. It is excellent! Highly highly recommend it. One of the best combat systems in a JRPG ever, 10/10 soundtrack, great story, plus you have not nostalgia to the OG so the ending won't have any negative effects. 

it looks amazing on the ps5! and yeah, kena is one game i've been eying since last year. it was supposed to be a launch title. 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Same thing with Directs..... yet people still expect everything to be showed in February of all months..lol.

The mid year shows are the ones where the real bombs drop.

The mid year 'bombs' you're referring to are almost always games that won't come out until 2022 or 2023, so saying to wait until the mid year isn't going to make 2021 any better.

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The mid year 'bombs' you're referring to are almost always games that won't come out until 2022 or 2023, so saying to wait until the mid year isn't going to make 2021 any better.

Hasn't that always been every single megaton at every single E3 ever. 

Every major E3 moment in history has been about a game reveal of a game years out. 

25 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Mid year bombs also include games for the fall and the full release calendar is solidified by that point. Is this your first year following the industry? 

Edited by Goukosan
15 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Hasn't that always been every single megaton at every single E3 ever. 

Every major E3 moment in history has been about a game reveal of a game years out. 

Exactly... not only are mostly all megatons dropped at e3 (Late May or June).... Some of those megatons are for the end of the year and they also reveal the release dates/time frames for the rest of the year. 

1 hour ago, Voidler said:

Launch years suck

GOW and Horizon will definitely be delayed 

yeah, i can see horzon being march 2022 and gow maybe in the fall of 2022. i hope i'm wrong. but i'm ok with multiplats and more obscure titles.