Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Trailer (PS5)

An updated, improved and expanded version of Final Fantasy VII Remake has just been announced during the State of Play. The title will have better graphics and players will be able to count on additional content
Include a brand-new episode: play as the ninja Yuffie Kisaragi and infiltrate the Shinra Corporation to steal a powerful materia
Faster load times, a performance mode that targets 60fps during gameplay and a graphics mode for 4K
New photo mode
Coming to PlayStation 5 on June 10th

bruh i started watching the video and almost puked when they showed yuffie. WHAT THE FUCK is happening??? she was  never near midgard? she doesn't give a shite about avalanche! she fucking steals your materia and bounces and you chase her to wutai to get your shit back! and now its some fluffy DLC content completely botched and fucked over. 

If they wanna milk that game with dlcs before it even finishes in 3 episodes I gladly wait. I hope this yuffie DLC minigame doesn't interfere with the story and they don't meet in that. 

this remake is a huge fan fiction cash grab, fucking over the og story line, great job greedy fagggots.

Remakes and remasters are a mistake. 

11 hours ago, -GD-X said:

i wish they had 4k vids. still, this is cool, especially since i haven't played it yet. 

it's linear. I'd subject your expectations but it's worth one play through.

oh OP, this looks lame lol. graphics comparisons just look like higher lighting settings on the TV.

Wish you can dl or play just the Yuffie Portion.  FF7R is the one RPG I (liked) that the first playthrough made me not want to again.

I spent 130+ hrs on my first playthrough.  thought there were secrets and extras but... nyah. Not even cool missable treasure. game is designed as a compartment IMO  

they should have Hard mode available for P2 right away. 

` 

FF7 Yuffie milkage Edition. :kaz: 

They already started to milk this shit and 'episode 2' is not coming out anytime soon. :D 

FF7 Remake Part 3 HD Edition (Vincent DLC exclusively for PS6 version, coming in 2027)

Fuck this fucking shit.

• Upvote 1