Is this Twinblade?

20 hours ago, Twinblade said:

There are thousands of guys like the one in the video who have no idea what they're doing when it comes to winning over women. Some people are born with that skill and others aren't, its really not much more complicated than that. Im not sure why you guys always make a big fuss when it comes to Dating experts/pickup artists. They provide a service that some people need, and theres plenty of data out there to show that it works.

You always hear the 'just be yourself' excuse but realistically thats not enough nowadays, especially considering how much harder dating is nowadays for guys because of social media and dating apps.

No, the problem is guys who have the mentality that  "winning over women"is a thing. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why Dating experts exist dude. its to help people like this guy, who is clearly in need of it. Even a single level of Super Seducer would have probably given him some ideas of how to come up w

and you can't even post your limp wrists, bitch trash leech.     eat shit niggah. You got nothing but this forum.    *yet more ownage. LTR tripple the length of chimpo.   

😐

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

No, the problem is guys who have the mentality that  "winning over" women"is a thing. 

pretty much. Everytime i've succeeded the girl has been the one to like me first and i've never really had to do much. everytime i've tried i've failed. :D 

Once they see they have power over you you are done for. Be it either way better looking, smarter, more successful whatever. the power dynamic will never be in these guys favour. And when it isn't, she'll never picture you on top of her in bed. 

Edited by Bodycount N.S
4 hours ago, Bodycount N.S said:

pretty much. Everytime i've succeeded the girl has been the one to like me first and i've never really had to do much. everytime i've tried i've failed. :D 

Once they see they have power over you you are done for. Be it either way better looking, smarter, more successful whatever. the power dynamic will never be in these guys favour. And when it isn't, she'll never picture you on top of her in bed. 

this is why your last "model" girl left you and you are alone now. :(  I think you blamed covid for it. :( 

5 hours ago, Bodycount N.S said:

Men are supposed to chase after women. If every guy just waited on the slim hope that some woman will show interest in him then he is going to be lonely for a very long time.

Then theres the fact that technology has empowered women and given them the ability to be more superficial and picky than ever before. Then combine that with the fact that we live in a climate where approaching a girl and 'hitting' on her (even if its in a polite and respectable fashion) is considered harassment by SJWs and Feminists alike. Basically, if you're a guy whos not extremely good looking or rich, then the odds are very much stacked against you in the modern dating world.

20 hours ago, kokujin said:

divorce rate is high cuz men are naturally not monogamous and too in love with being horny and chasing their juices.

and a lotta women (IMO) think shit should feel perfect forever, and when it doesn't, blah blah.  Also doesn't help actually men hit on them all the time. 

divorce rate high because people suck at choosing to commit. likely didn't vet or got married too early in their life span too. Also you gotta be lucky as shit to be in a good marriage. Raising kids and having something to do probably saves a lot of marriages. 

btw what you described in an immature female. imo a mature person doesn't use the "fall out of love" excuse.  can't expect the same thing at 3yrs, at 5yrs, at 10yrs. What are you gonna do for your partner?  That's who you wanna marry. 

What the fuck are you talking about.

The majority of the divorce cases are solicited by women, and by dumb emotional reasons (I don't feel loved, I feel neglected, I don't feel comfortable).

And the worst part is that courts buy into their bullshit.

Why the fuck would men request divorce when the majority of the case, men are the ones fucked after the alimony and child support charges are stated?
Women are naturally hypergamous, and that doesn't make sense with this era's judicial system.

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Men are supposed to chase after women. If every guy just waited on the slim hope that some woman will show interest in him then he is going to be lonely for a very long time.

Then theres the fact that technology has empowered women and given them the ability to be more superficial and picky than ever before. Then combine that with the fact that we live in a climate where approaching a girl and 'hitting' on her (even if its in a polite and respectable fashion) is considered harassment by SJWs and Feminists alike. Basically, if you're a guy whos not extremely good looking or rich, then the odds are very much stacked against you in the modern dating world.

You are right that technology has empowered women but not in the way you think.

There was a Tinder study done years ago in which men messaged the moderately attractive girls as well as the very pretty ones regardless if the man was also handsome or bad looking.

In the case of women though, they only replied conversations to the top 5% of best looking men, and that didn't take into account women's appeal.

In other words, even the ugliest ones would not settle with anything less than a the best looking man.

So technology has made women think that all of them are desirable when that is not the case.

This has made women absolutely deluded with their expectations. 

That's why it is very hard to "date" a woman.

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

The majority of the divorce cases are solicited by women, and by dumb emotional reasons (I don't feel loved, I feel neglected, I don't feel comfortable).

And the worst part is that courts buy into their bullshit.

Why the fuck would men request divorce when the majority of the case, men are the ones fucked after the alimony and child support charges are stated?
Women are naturally hypergamous, and that doesn't make sense with this era's judicial system.

It's funny how you guys are nothing alike yet have similar incel views on women. 

On 2021-02-27 at 3:38 AM, kokujin said:

divorce rate is high cuz men are naturally not monogamous and too in love with being horny and chasing their juices.

and a lotta women (IMO) think shit should feel perfect forever, and when it doesn't, blah blah.  Also doesn't help actually men hit on them all the time. 

divorce rate high because people suck at choosing to commit. likely didn't vet or got married too early in their life span too. Also you gotta be lucky as shit to be in a good marriage. Raising kids and having something to do probably saves a lot of marriages. 

btw what you described in an immature female. imo a mature person doesn't use the "fall out of love" excuse.  can't expect the same thing at 3yrs, at 5yrs, at 10yrs. What are you gonna do for your partner?  That's who you wanna marry. 

6 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Dude this is why you are fucking retarded and annoying. You literally argue (confidently) against a point you didn't bother to understand.  ARe you sure English isnt' your 6th langauge??  

5 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's funny how you guys are nothing alike yet have similar incel views on women. 

you live in a fucking sewer and your LTR is 1.5 yrs. (oh wait it's probably gone because you're here all day)  STFU lmfao. You don't have an honest bone in your body, and you'll die in that cave.

when you stop trying to project your need to "impress sw" I'll talk to you, pimple squeek. 

Edited by kokujin
6 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

You are right that technology has empowered women but not in the way you think.

There was a Tinder study done years ago in which men messaged the moderately attractive girls as well as the very pretty ones regardless if the man was also handsome or bad looking.

In the case of women though, they only replied conversations to the top 5% of best looking men, and that didn't take into account women's appeal.

In other words, even the ugliest ones would not settle with anything less than a the best looking man.

So technology has made women think that all of them are desirable when that is not the case.

This has made women absolutely deluded with their expectations. 

That's why it is very hard to "date" a woman.

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Then theres the fact that technology has empowered women and given them the ability to be more superficial and picky than ever before. 

THAT IS. THE . WAY. HE . THINKS. YOU \DUMB FUCKIKNG . BIRD.

good lort. i've never seen a chimp so miserable and a krus so thick. 

Edited by kokujin

Rofl, Twinblade think dating someone is like science. 

There is only one thing that matter when dating someone, being confident in yourself, not super confident bragging type though. Women can sense insecurity in men from miles away. It's such a huge turn off for a woman when she feels like she's intimidating you.

This is why Twinblade gets no girls. Way too worried with learning how when he should learn to relax and build some self esteem.

14 hours ago, JonbX said:

Sheep out here jerking off in bushes, getting arrested....catching shit on fire and buying Xbox consoles yet claim to be "good" with women LMFAO

At least you got one thing right, guys who purchase an Xbox aren't great with women 😂🤣

8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

That's an incel mindset. 

All women aren't superficial. 

Women show interest in men all the time. 

You don't have to look like or have the bank account of Tom cruise or Brad Pitt to get women. 

Playing all those super Seducer games have warped your mindset. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Rofl, Twinblade think dating someone is like science. 

There is only one thing that matter when dating someone, being confident in yourself, not super confident bragging type though. Women can sense insecurity in men from miles away. It's such a huge turn off for a woman when she feels like she's intimidating you.

This is why Twinblade gets no girls. Way too worried with learning how when he should learn to relax and build some self esteem.

You guys are clueless and continue to miss the point. As already mentioned, online dating is the main way to meet people nowadays (especially becaue of covid) and when it comes to that, you are just a series of 2D images on a screen with some text. Your confidence level is irrelevant in that instance. 

Even just getting to the point of going on dates is a challenge, unless you decide to lower your standards and swipe right on every fat/ugly girl that comes up.

Also, you're literally posting in a thread intended to make fun of a guy who is failing hard with his date. That guy clearly has the confidence to say stupid shit but its not working for him. So for some reason you're arguing against my point when the original post does nothing but prove it.

46 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

You guys are clueless and continue to miss the point. As already mentioned, online dating is the main way to meet people nowadays (especially becaue of covid) and when it comes to that, you are just a series of 2D images on a screen with some text. Your confidence level is irrelevant in that instance. 

Even just getting to the point of going on dates is a challenge, unless you decide to lower your standards and swipe right on every fat/ugly girl that comes up.

Also, you're literally posting in a thread intended to make fun of a guy who is failing hard with his date. That guy clearly has the confidence to say stupid shit but its not working for him. So for some reason you're arguing against my point when the original post does nothing but prove it.

Lmao what the fuck are you talking about. Online is used to set up the date, you still have to make a good impression in real life when you actually meet the person. No one is gonna fuck you at that point if you are just some socially awkward and shy person regardless of your witty one liners texts exchanges or that one picture that makes you look decent.

Going on a date isn't a challenge lmao, not when you have an active social life. I've never used online dating ever. Granted covid makes things harder but that's not normal circumstances.

Not sure what you are trying to say here. Who gives a fuck about some fat, weird looking motherfucker? Probably just another lost cause like you.

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lmao what the fuck are you talking about. Online is used to set up the date, you still have to make a good impression in real life when you actually meet the person. No one is gonna fuck you at that point if you are just some socially awkward and shy person regardless of your witty one liners texts exchanges or that one picture that makes you look decent.

Going on a date isn't a challenge lmao, not when you have an active social life. I've never used online dating ever. Granted covid makes things harder but that's not normal circumstances.

Not sure what you are trying to say here. Who gives a fuck about some fat, weird looking motherfucker? Probably just another lost cause like you.

It's terrible advice, there are some guys that are COMPLETELY lost in this. It's so easy and basically a caveman can do it, isn't helping them. I agree with twinkie on this. About dating advice gurus though, most run as scam. It's a business after all.

3 hours ago, kokujin said:

Dude this is why you are fucking retarded and annoying. You literally argue (confidently) against a point you didn't bother to understand.  ARe you sure English isnt' your 6th langauge??  

Really?

Is this your prime counter-argument?

Oh mah gawd, he just beat me. I don't know how to properly debate. Let me attack the fact that he is an immigrant and even speaks better English than I do!

I know, I'tt try to talk to him in my broken Japanese!