Is this Twinblade?

3 hours ago, kokujin said:

THAT IS. THE . WAY. HE . THINKS. YOU \DUMB FUCKIKNG . BIRD.

good lort. i've never seen a chimp so miserable and a krus so thick. 

Women have always been superficial.

It really shows your lack of experience with the opposite sex.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why Dating experts exist dude. its to help people like this guy, who is clearly in need of it. Even a single level of Super Seducer would have probably given him some ideas of how to come up w

and you can't even post your limp wrists, bitch trash leech.     eat shit niggah. You got nothing but this forum.    *yet more ownage. LTR tripple the length of chimpo.   

😐

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Women have always been superficial.

It really shows your lack of experience with the opposite sex.

holy fuck, twinblade and I are agreei'ing with you, you limey fuck. learn. to fucking. read. you are dumb. I can't tell what's wrong with you.  i'm not gonna argue which gender is more superficial with someone who., doesn't read at all. 

Edited by kokujin
  • Ben 1
9 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

First learn the meaning of incel, then come back to me, you filthy simp.

What's the slang for insecure, angry men who low-key hate women because they have created this narrative in their heads that women are opportunistic and won't give them "a fair shot?" 

5 hours ago, kokujin said:

you live in a fucking sewer and your LTR is 1.5 yrs. (oh wait it's probably gone because you're here all day)  STFU lmfao. You don't have an honest bone in your body, and you'll die in that cave.

when you stop trying to project your need to "impress sw" I'll talk to you, pimple squeek. 

Lol bitch ass nigga, you've never been in a LTR, you fucking door dash for a living, and you can barely make it through a day here without losing your mind.

One would think that hiding out for 3 days because you finally realized what a fucking fool you have been making of yourself and all your fake friends laughing at you, you'd learn to shut the fuck up. 

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol bitch ass nigga, you've never been in a LTR, you fucking door dash for a living, and you can barely make it through a day here without losing your mind.

One would think that hiding out for 3 days because you finally realized what a fucking fool you have been making of yourself and all your fake friends laughing at you, you'd learn to shut the fuck up. 

:drake: ask GD or ghosts. I'm fucking someone hotter than you can bs about, lesbian alibi. 

Edited by kokujin

[quote] Chimpy chimp chimp self made sw extraordinaire. can't find a backbone to back up anything or be nice, apparently happy with himself.[/quote]

and you can't even post your limp wrists, bitch trash leech.  

eat shit niggah. You got nothing but this forum. 

*yet more ownage. LTR tripple the length of chimpo. 

Edited by kokujin
  • Haha 2
  • Geese 1
  • dead 1
12 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Men are supposed to chase after women. If every guy just waited on the slim hope that some woman will show interest in him then he is going to be lonely for a very long time.

Then theres the fact that technology has empowered women and given them the ability to be more superficial and picky than ever before. Then combine that with the fact that we live in a climate where approaching a girl and 'hitting' on her (even if its in a polite and respectable fashion) is considered harassment by SJWs and Feminists alike. Basically, if you're a guy whos not extremely good looking or rich, then the odds are very much stacked against you in the modern dating world.

Honestly, this shows your issues with women. A woman doesn't owe you her time. Women get annoyed with it the same reasons you would probably get annoyed at a telemarketer, or survey taker, or panhandler asking for your attention 20 times a day. 

Also your other comment about men having to "lower their standards" is a hypocritical because it prioritizes what you want over what someone else wants. Technology has also allowed men to become bigger assholes in dating as well. It's always the woman's fault in your scenarios. 

39 minutes ago, kokujin said:

lil bitch signed off.

:leo:  why do y'all seriously let this roach post here. He does nothing but filth everywhere, attacking people's lifestyles making up lies about himself and others, and offering nothing positive. 

I'm still here fgt. I'm trying avoid you hijacking another thread with your faggotry. I'm only posting this to let you know that I haven't received payment information and it's been a week. I figured you were working hard to raise the $50. Where is my $$$? 

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
3 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

It's terrible advice, there are some guys that are COMPLETELY lost in this. It's so easy and basically a caveman can do it, isn't helping them. I agree with twinkie on this. About dating advice gurus though, most run as scam. It's a business after all.

Going out and having a life will help Twinkie building his self esteem, social skills and as a result get laid. Its a million times more effective than any advices or strategy that some fgt calling himself a sex guru will sell online. That fgt takes it up the ass anyway.

Lets face it, most of the guys having a hard  time with women have no life, live like shut ins, and are generally lonely people. I know, I have been there.

gtfo, go buy yourself a whore and date girls 10 years younger or 'girls' with dicks, you stupid Russian fgt. 😛 

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

holy fuck, twinblade and I are agreei'ing with you, you limey fuck. learn. to fucking. read. you are dumb. I can't tell what's wrong with you.  i'm not gonna argue which gender is more superficial with someone who., doesn't read at all. 

lmfao this bitch. 

Telling me to learn to read when this bum only reads the first line and then goes straight to the reply button.

I was already telling Twinkie that women have always been superficial and picky but online dating has distorted their view of their self-worth.

lmfao, go back to kissing trailer trash cum cunts.

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Going out and having a life will help Twinkie building his self esteem, social skills and as a result get laid. Its a million times more effective than any advices or strategy that some fgt calling himself a sex guru will sell online. That fgt takes it up the ass anyway.

Lets face it, most of the guys having a hard  time with women have no life, live like shut ins, and are generally lonely people. I know, I have been there.

gtfo, go buy yourself a whore and date girls 10 years younger or 'girls' with dicks, you stupid Russian fgt. 😛 

tbh I want to get married and have children eventually I'm approaching that age.