Is this Twinblade?

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Going out and having a life will help Twinkie building his self esteem, social skills and as a result get laid. Its a million times more effective than any advices or strategy that some fgt calling himself a sex guru will sell online. That fgt takes it up the ass anyway.

Lets face it, most of the guys having a hard  time with women have no life, live like shut ins, and are generally lonely people. I know, I have been there.

gtfo, go buy yourself a whore and date girls 10 years younger or 'girls' with dicks, you stupid Russian fgt. 😛 

Theres no magic bullet that just makes guys better with girls dude. You're setting up guys for failure when you use the 'just go out and improve your social skills!' excuse. Its not that simple for a lot of people, and for them it just leads to failure after failure (as evidenced by the guy in the OP). Theres nothing wrong with seeking guidance and advice from people who know what they're doing when it comes to dating and improving yourself around women in general.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why Dating experts exist dude. its to help people like this guy, who is clearly in need of it. Even a single level of Super Seducer would have probably given him some ideas of how to come up w

and you can't even post your limp wrists, bitch trash leech.     eat shit niggah. You got nothing but this forum.    *yet more ownage. LTR tripple the length of chimpo.   

😐

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Honestly, you would probably get annoyed at a telemarketer, or survey taker, or panhandler asking for your attention 20 times a day. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm still here fgt. I'm trying avoid you hijacking another thread with your faggotry. I'm only posting this to let you know that I haven't received payment information and it's been a week. I figured you were working hard to raise the $50. Where is my $$$? 

damn niggah. you are just embarrassing. twigmouth nopic running out of shit to insult others with. your right palm, wants attention, by the way. swallow her adams' apple. 

Edited by kokujin
1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

lmfao this bitch. 

Telling me to learn to read when this bum only reads the first line and then goes straight to the reply button.

I was already telling Twinkie that women have always been superficial and picky but online dating has distorted their view of their self-worth.

lmfao, go back to kissing trailer trash cum cunts.

ITT your comment's disproven. 

Edited by kokujin
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Theres no magic bullet that just makes guys better with girls dude. You're setting up guys for failure when you use the 'just go out and improve your social skills!' excuse. Its not that simple for a lot of people, and for them it just leads to failure after failure (as evidenced by the guy in the OP). Theres nothing wrong with seeking guidance and advice from people who know what they're doing when it comes to dating and improving yourself around women in general.

How is him telling you to improve your social skills an "excuse"?  😐

• Haha 1

*malooloo

Not trying to look mighty. But thank you. I'm just responding to you and chimp's nonsense. Notice your English sucks and that's true, and that's all I've said about you. :]   Lifestyle wars is getting old. I don't even care, but when shit-talkers like chimp leech on others it's time to put them down. 

Funny how I'm carrying a conversation in broken Japanese too. 

Edited by kokujin
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah its been working real swell for you right up to this point. Keep at it, champ. :kaz: 

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah its been working real swell for you right up to this point. Keep at it, champ. :kaz: 

uhh I still have a ways to go but I was in a MUCH worse position before I started listening to Dating experts.....so yes that advice has actually worked for me.

2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

lmfao, he deleted the pics :kaz:

Course I did. It's my life and it was just to prove a point. This forum is way too toxic. I see you've posted squat and talking shit. Sounds familiar. 

Twino. Trying too hard can be a turn off. Some of the weirdest most genuine people do ok because they believe in their own philosophy. Trying to be someone you're not and exerting yourself onto a chic will not make her like you. May even show her you don't believe in your own philosophy.

Don't let these hurt bullies take your kinder self esteem and approach away. It's actually them just cycling their own hurt. Pua stuff might motivate someone to start to try things, and that can be good. But imagine a guy B lining and shotgunning 4-5 girls in a row at a bar, unaware of his surroundings. Do you think a girl who saw this wants to be and will say "yes' to your 6th try? 

Sometimes I think pua artists want a bunch of guys to make an ass of themselves when out, so they can actually sit back be be normal and have an easier night.

This is gonna be one of my last posts here hopefully. All y'all need help. 

5 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Course I did. It's my life and it was just to prove a point. This forum is way too toxic. I see you've posted squat and talking shit. Sounds familiar. 

Twino. Trying too hard can be a turn off. Some of the weirdest most genuine people do ok because they believe in their own philosophy. Trying to be someone you're not and exerting yourself onto a chic will not make her like you. May even show her you don't believe in your own philosophy.

Don't let these hurt bullies take your kinder self esteem and approach away. It's actually them just cycling their own hurt. Pua stuff might motivate someone to start to try things, and that can be good. But imagine a guy B lining and shotgunning 4-5 girls in a row at a bar, unaware of his surroundings. Do you think a girl who saw this wants to be and will say "yes' to your 6th try? 

Sometimes I think pua artists want a bunch of guys to make an ass of themselves when out, so they can actually sit back be be normal and have an easier night.

This is gonna be one of my last posts here hopefully. All y'all need help. 

You didn't prove anything.

You just owned yourself. :kaz:

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
11 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

You didn't prove anything.

You just owned yourself. :kaz:

hah I owned myself posting pic w a woman hotter than you've ever spent time around. 

and twigbitch💄 roid-less remy, posts the GEESE smiley more than any other proof.  Okay.  It's funny y'all sharing a buttplugg to "own" me. Y'all lifestyle keyboard warriors are an embarrassment.  & I have all the proof I need.

Congrats will be monitoring chimp behavior from this point. sending you an ESL book Mali. Which child detention center do I send it to?  gouk no pics or posts too huh. Funny. What a strange forum full of rejects and smiley reactions. 

Edited by kokujin
  • Sad 1
  • Geese 1