Is this Twinblade?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why Dating experts exist dude. its to help people like this guy, who is clearly in need of it. Even a single level of Super Seducer would have probably given him some ideas of how to come up w

and you can't even post your limp wrists, bitch trash leech.     eat shit niggah. You got nothing but this forum.    *yet more ownage. LTR tripple the length of chimpo.   

😐

Posted Images

6 hours ago, kokujin said:

hah I owned myself posting pic w a woman hotter than you've ever spent time around

and twigbitch💄 roid-less remy, posts the GEESE smiley more than any other proof.  Okay.  It's funny y'all sharing a buttplugg to "own" me. Y'all lifestyle keyboard warriors are an embarrassment.  & I have all the proof I need.

Congrats will be monitoring chimp behavior from this point. sending you an ESL book Mali. Which child detention center do I send it to?  gouk no pics or posts too huh. Funny. What a strange forum full of rejects and smiley reactions. 

And that is why you got selfowned.

For thinking that thing is hot at all.

Heck, that thing can barely resemble a woman. 

If that is hot to you, put a wig on Cooke and kiss him.

Suck his dick too, because that would not be a new thing either. :kaz:

15 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

And that is why you got selfowned.

For thinking that thing is hot at all.

Heck, that thing can barely resemble a woman. 

If that is hot to you, put a wig on Cooke and kiss him.

Suck his dick too, because that would not be a new thing either. :kaz:

:D

quit lying. 

• Confused 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Nothing worse than a man desperate to get any girl and failing hard at it.

The problem is he put women and sex on a pedestal when he should just focus on himself and stop living with his freaking mom.

• 1 month later...

I feel like this is the appropriate thread to post my dating experience from last night. I really don't understand women

> Go out to a restaurant for food. Have some pretty good conversation.

> We go for a drive in my car and start lightly kissing before full on making out. She seems to be into it. Things get steamy but she admits that shes on her period and isn't up for sex. I back off a little and we just continue having a chill conversation. She compliments me several times on how funny I am and admits that shes not looking for anything serious, and makes several implications that we can become fuck buddies (her dating profile implied but this. Im more focused on finding a LTR but I was ok with trying to get something casual going for now). She even says something along the lines of 'oh we are going to have a lot of fun this year'. Shortly after we end the night.

> This morning she texts me thanking me for the date but then bringing up some shit about how we didn't really 'vibe really well' for what she's looking for. I feel like i've been straight up mislead so thats a bit disappointing, but im more puzzled than anything else.

So yeah.....I can't tell if I just attract weird women or if its something about me.

33 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I feel like this is the appropriate thread to post my dating experience from last night. I really don't understand women

> We go for a drive in my car and start lightly kissing before full on making out. She seems to be into it. Things get steamy but she admits that shes on her period and isn't up for sex. I back off a little and we just continue having a chill conversation. She compliments me several times on how funny I am and admits that shes not looking for anything serious, and makes several implications that we can become fuck buddies (her dating profile implied but this. Im more focused on finding a LTR but I was ok with trying to get something casual going for now). She even says something along the lines of 'oh we are going to have a lot of fun this year'. Shortly after we end the night.

> This morning she texts me thanking me for the date but then bringing up some shit about how we didn't really 'vibe really well' for what she's looking for. I feel like i've been straight up mislead so thats a bit disappointing, but im more puzzled than anything else.

So yeah.....I can't tell if I just attract weird women or if its something about me.

I doubt you did anything particularly wrong, she's not feeling you from what I can tell. Forget her and try again with someone else. Plus it's clear the bitch doesn't know what she wants, she's probably dating guys like this every week.

You win some, you lose some. It's like this for everyone, even handsome fellas like GD.

31 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I doubt you did anything particularly wrong, she's not feeling you from what I can tell. Forget her and try again with someone else. Plus it's clear the bitch doesn't know what she wants, she's probably dating guys like this every week.

You win some, you lose some. It's like this for everyone, even handsome fellas like GD.

yeah it just seems surprising that she would be that open about her sexual side and wanting to be fuck buddies, but then do a complete 180 the next day. It’s not like she was drunk the night before and merely sobered up either, we only had 1 drink each.

24 minutes ago, Saucer said:

^ Best guess: She decided she wasn't into you and she doesn't like confrontation so she tried to make you feel good until she could get away. 

I guess that could be part of it, but her body language definitely didn't hint at that.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Looks like she used you for her free meal and then went back to chad to get fucked that night.

Most women are flakes anyways.

My advice?

Don't contact her ever again.

Move on and date another girl.

Maybe you were desperate for a relationship and she could smell that from you.