My Xbox Series S (stupid name) will be here Monday

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will I be the first person at SW with the gimpier gimped model?

Mala probably sacrificed his bed size for the series x

3 hours ago, Bodycount N.S said:

Honestly, that's the only model I would buy and it would purely just be to play 360 games.

even then, i'd rather just find an old unopened 360 slim so i could actually get discs.

Meh

Also though Cooke, I'm begging you to return it. I know you won't be happy with it.

why not just wait for PS5 DE's to come back in stock? Around the same price, plus with the instant PS+ collection you get like 20 AAA games for free, and world class sony ones at that. and then you also have a fully fledged PS5 which is currently outperforming XSX on all multiplats.

That alone makes up for the small price difference. no matter which way you cut it XBONE S in underpowered, has no exclusive, and offers pretty much nothing good that Switch doesn't,  you;ll only be getting a few worst versions of western multiplats switch wont get.

complete waste of money unfortunately. Xbone S is the worst value platform on the market, it's only slightly better than XboneX because they both offer no exclusives, just one's cheaper.

Edited by Bodycount N.S
41 minutes ago, Bodycount N.S said:

Also though Cooke, I'm begging you to return it. I know you won't be happy with it.

why not just wait for PS5 DE's to come back in stock? Around the same price, plus with the instant PS+ collection you get like 20 AAA games for free, and world class sony ones at that. and then you also have a fully fledged PS5 which is currently outperforming XSX on all multiplats.

That alone makes up for the small price difference. no matter which way you cut it XBONE S in underpowered, has no exclusive, and offers pretty much nothing good that Switch doesn't,  you;ll only be getting a few worst versions of western multiplats switch wont get.

complete waste of money unfortunately. Xbone S is the worst value platform on the market, it's only slightly better than XboneX because they both offer no exclusives, just one's cheaper.

PS5 doesn't have much more than Xbox tbh. Unless Cooke has a backlog of PS4 exclusives to play, I wouldn't recommend a PS5 to anyone until Sony actually starts delivering on the software front. I've barely touched mine since the first few weeks after its launch.

On 2021-02-27 at 11:03 AM, -GD-X said:

I think so. Jon, dyno and I own the xsx. I forget if vini or mala own one 

I don't own the Series X.

I have the One X and most people agree that Series X is a big jump from original Xbox One.

However, everyone with the One X has not upgraded yet.

Right now I am doing WRC 9 and Bravely Default 2.

44 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

I don't own the Series X.

I have the One X and most people agree that Series X is a big jump from original Xbox One.

However, everyone with the One X has not upgraded yet.

Right now I am doing WRC 9 and Bravely Default 2.

The one X is a great system 

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

PS5 doesn't have much more than Xbox tbh. Unless Cooke has a backlog of PS4 exclusives to play, I wouldn't recommend a PS5 to anyone until Sony actually starts delivering on the software front. I've barely touched mine since the first few weeks after its launch.

Compare that to series X that launched with Tetris 

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Cooke isn’t a Sony fan. He’ll get more bang for the buck with the series S (Though, the X model would have been better) and gamepass.

sony sucks. And i hate every controller they have ever made. My hands are too manly for it. 

• Ben 1
Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

sony sucks. And i hate every controller they have ever made. My hands are too manly for it. 

Yep the dual shit or dual sense shit sucks.