My Xbox Series S (stupid name) will be here Monday

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will I be the first person at SW with the gimpier gimped model?

Mala probably sacrificed his bed size for the series x

55 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Bottom analogs negates anything good about it 

Nah. It feels more rugged and solid. Also, the dual sense features are truly next gen. 

1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

upper dpad is far better for all those dime-a-dozen indie side scrollers you play though

I'd rather play those on switch 

26 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

switch portable doesnt even have a dpad, so the gap between it and the dual sense is even more massive.

i play with the pro controller. 

7 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

This thing reminds me of the Wii in terms of looks. It looks very appealing 

yeah, it's a nice looking system. i love the series x too. it's actually really slick in person. 

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, it's a nice looking system. i love the series x too. it's actually really slick in person. 

And the ps5 is horrendous. Wtf is that design :puke:

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

And the ps5 is horrendous. Wtf is that design :puke:

it's not as bad in person, but i still don't like its design. it doesn't match my entertainment center at all. 

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

it's not as bad in person, but i still don't like its design. it doesn't match my entertainment center at all. 

It looks like a building in the UAE

• dead 1
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

It sticks out more than anything in mine. My cousin came over when I got it, took one look and immediately said 'holy shit that thing is huge' :D 

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

It sticks out more than anything in mine. My cousin came over when I got it, took one look and immediately said 'holy shit that thing is huge' :D 

Yeah, it’s big af! :D 

Alright so after a few days with this thing I gotta say I'm impressed. Even with this price it feels very high-end, the UI is extremely fast and responsive, the console feels and looks like a well built solid machine. I've got 11 games installed on it which pretty much takes up the entire SDD. I'm only bothering with the optimized games, I don't care about the older Xbox one Games or 360 flops. 

If you don't have a 120hz TV this is probably the console for you. Resolutions range from 1080 to 4k.. yeah some are 4k even though they said 1440p. My tv is 4k HDR10 60hz. The S is perfect for it.

I do hope MS allows other companies to make expansion cards, 300 bucks? Fuck that lol. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Alright so after a few days with this thing I gotta say I'm impressed. Even with this price it feels very high-end, the UI is extremely fast and responsive, the console feels and looks like a well built solid machine. I've got 11 games installed on it which pretty much takes up the entire SDD. I'm only bothering with the optimized games, I don't care about the older Xbox one Games or 360 flops. 

If you don't have a 120hz TV this is probably the console for you. Resolutions range from 1080 to 4k.. yeah some are 4k even though they said 1440p. My tv is 4k HDR10 60hz. The S is perfect for it.

I do hope MS allows other companies to make expansion cards, 300 bucks? Fuck that lol. 

forza horizon 4 is god tier. i hope you are playing that. 

My Series X is all set up.  I have it set to 4k 120hz and boy is the UI nice.  It definitely feels like a premium console.  I have it set on its side because I think it looks the best that way.  Set up was super easy.  Since I have all access I will definitely be busy gaming.  Just finishing up with Bioshock Infinite on Switch.  Fuck the entire Bioshock series is fucking awesome.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, lostfool said:

My Series X is all set up.  I have it set to 4k 120hz and boy is the UI nice.  It definitely feels like a premium console.  I have it set on its side because I think it looks the best that way.  Set up was super easy.  Since I have all access I will definitely be busy gaming.  Just finishing up with Bioshock Infinite on Switch.  Fuck the entire Bioshock series is fucking awesome.  

The Bioshock games are 4K on this console if I remember correctly.