Dr. Seuss - The next victim of cancel culture

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9315015/Biden-cancels-Dr-Seuss-leaves-mention-childrens-favorite-Read-America-day.html

It came following a 2019 report called 'The Cat is Out of the Bag: Orientalism, Anti-Blackness, and White Supremacy in Dr. Seuss's Children's Books' 

You have got to be kidding me :| :snoop: Man it must suck to be a kid growing up during this generation. 

I woke up at 4am, pulled up the news, saw the Seuss story, immediately went to B&N and ordered 10 copies of Mulberry Street. Should've ordered 1000. It was sold out of every online by 5am. 

I've decided that when I get old and rickety, I'm going to open up a colorful store that sells Woke contraband like Dr. Seuss books and  Gina Carano Lego sets. Power to the people

34 minutes ago, Saucer said:

I woke up at 4am, pulled up the news, saw the Seuss story, immediately went to B&N and ordered 10 copies of Mulberry Street. Should've ordered 1000. It was sold out of every online by 5am. 

I've decided that when I get old and rickety, I'm going to open up a colorful store that sells Woke contraband like Dr. Seuss books and  Gina Carano Lego sets. Power to the people

Nazi!!!!

2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Nazi!!!!

Except this time we're smarter and separate the good ones from the bad ones. Ben Shapiro, Dave Rubin, And Christine Summers are aces. Paul Krugman and that asexual potato on CNN get turned into glue. I think that's reasonable.

58 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

The left are modern day book burners, psychos.

the Identitarian ideology is more conservative than the Pentecostal Church

Have you seen the prices Mulberry Street is going for on Alibris and Amazon? Good God. I knew I should've bought a 1000 copies. It's been ridiculously easy to make lots of money on investments this past year.

Wasn't Disney a racist or an anti-Semite? We should get the Disney brand cancelled next. That company's the biggest cancer of all the woke corporations, and we can make lots more money off forcing them to change their name. Two birds with one stone.  :mono: 

On 2021-03-04 at 9:28 AM, Twinblade said:

Ebay is apparently taking down listings for the book on their site. They’re literally trying to expunge them from history. This is some Soviet Union/CCP type shit 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9326645/Ebay-BANS-people-reselling-six-offensive-Dr-Seuss.html

The left is in a full-on moral panic. We're approaching dunk-the-witch levels of craziness. This is the offending illustration from Mulberry Street:

b6SJMXY.jpg