The Human Apex Predator vs. Mentally Disabled Vegans

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Time for some carnivore diet propoganda time. Drank a few eggs, ate a steak and finished with a stick of butter.        

i had 6 eggs for breakfast. i have 6 eggs EVERY MORNING for breakfast. 

Friend of mine just eats a whole chicken and a gallon of water through the day. 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

lol it's called steroids 

(679) Simnett Nutrition - YouTube

This guy seems legit. What I've noticed is that he seems to eat a pretty ridiculous quantity of food, to make up for the fact that hes not getting protein from meat or eggs so while there are vegan options that contain protein, you have to eat a lot more to get the same amount.

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This guy seems legit. What I've noticed is that he seems to eat a pretty ridiculous quantity of food, to make up for the fact that hes not getting protein from meat or eggs so while there are vegan options that contain protein, you have to eat a lot more to get the same amount.

his voice is rather high, he must have a lot of soy based products in his diet. 

*edit* oh i see Tofu is a must have food for him. lul 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

he's definitely in the minority. i tried doing a vegetarian diet years ago (i had an ex who was vegan). i personally felt sickly and my t levels dropped! everything went back to normal once i ditched the "fake meat" 

3 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Follow the science bro

What psudo science published by Popular Science that picked small non peer reviewed studies that tried to force a conclusion? Or the myriad of anti vegan sites quoting the same bullshit?  According to the ncbi.nlm.nih there is no correlation between diet and significant differences in sex hormones.  That conclusion comes from dozes of studies taken as a whole.  So yes I do follow the science.  

Edited by lostfool
56 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

he's definitely in the minority. i tried doing a vegetarian diet years ago (i had an ex who was vegan). i personally felt sickly and my t levels dropped! everything went back to normal once i ditched the "fake meat" 

I don't see myself giving up meat anytime soon but im definitely trying to mix more vegan/vegetarian meals and protein options into my diet. I made a chickpea pasta the other day that was surprisingly tasty. Lentils are also really good, especially when made into a soup.

8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The raw meat weirdos are going to have major health issues long term. Our bodies aren't designed for that shit.

I hate those faggs, i eat meat for the taste. I hope they eat raw chicken next. 😌

Edited by kazpunk

I'll eat my goddamn steak with a side of salad and potatoes. Thanks.

I've been on a keto diet before, I had great results but you bloat back up as soon as you eat carbs so it's not good at all long term, and way too limiting on what you can and can't eat.

I think the best way to eat healthy is simply to avoid transformed products and stick to whole food. The kind of things you'd normally find in nature. It's humans who somehow managed to transform food into something that is unhealthy.