Phil Spencer - Bethesda games will be exclusive to platforms that gamepass exist on

9 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

And even in the future, there might be things that have either contractual things or legacy on different platforms that we'll go do.

couldn’t be clearer

Absolutely . Sony has a contract for 2 games timed exclusives.  That'll stay . Eso....that'll stay , etc .

The rest,  only on platforms with gamspass. He literally spoke those words . And those words hurt you , badly .

58 minutes ago, JonB said:

Still in denial ? Why ?

I honestly don't care. Saying gamepass exclusive is a political move. When PS5 outsells the Xbox by nearly 2 to 1 in a couple of years I expect gamepass to be available for Sony and possibly Nintendo systems too. 

I can see Nintendo.  Sony won't play nice and MS won't want to give them 30 percent

. Putting GP on Ps5 hurts MS more than it helps.

It's basically just a dream at this point for delusional cows that can no longer play Bethesda games. 

24 minutes ago, JonB said:

I can see Nintendo.  Sony won't play nice and MS won't want to give them 30 percent

. Putting GP on Ps5 hurts MS more than it helps.

It's basically just a dream at this point for delusional cows that can no longer play Bethesda games. 

I'm sure Ms didn't want to pay 8 billion dollars either. Disney bought both Star Wars and Marvel for the same amount and those are money printing franchises that made that money back in a couple of years. 

People who don't care about reddit fanboys aren't going to want money on the table to come off to make them happy. 

12 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm sure Ms didn't want to pay 8 billion dollars either. Disney bought both Star Wars and Marvel for the same amount and those are money printing franchises that made that money back in a couple of years. 

People who don't care about reddit fanboys aren't going to want money on the table to come off to make them happy. 

Ms doesn't need sony to be successful.  Ms first party games won't be on ps5 .

So they're going to be putting Gamepass on other major platforms :blessed:

So he doesn't even say the word "Xbox" anymore in any official capacity? Ouch.

Also remember that they created another holding company called Vault. So, they could call it a game "released through Vault."

Edited by jehurey