Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Top Posters in this thread are 2 of your accounts 

So many tears 

How to open rar files. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yea, because  scalpers usually make a killing selling stuff no one wants because this is the bizarro world. 

They aint selling at the rate the scalpers buy them. Thats for sure.

Just now, JonbX said:

They aint selling at the rate the scalpers buy them. Thats for sure.

You guys are kind of slow. Software is underperforming on PS5, what does that mean? It means there's a ton of systems out there with no owners i.e. scalpers.

40 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You guys are kind of slow. Software is underperforming on PS5, what does that mean? It means there's a ton of systems out there with no owners i.e. scalpers.

You guys are whinging about a non issue that would easily correct itself. In 2 years are you guys still going to be using scalpers as an excuse Xbox is in 3rd place? 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

That’s interesting considering it has probably the weakest launch and launch window content of any PlayStation system.

you have a very poor memory of the ps3 and ps4 launches if you think that

9 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

you have a very poor memory of the ps3 and ps4 launches if you think that

Nope. I vividly remember them having actual exclusives, while PS5's biggest highlight was a par for the course visual upgrade of a 12 year old game. Its been 5 months since then and what else do we have....oh yeah thats right, Destruction All Stars :D the less said about that game the better.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nope. I vividly remember them having actual exclusives, while PS5's biggest highlight was a par for the course visual upgrade of a 12 year old game. Its been 5 months since then and what else do we have....oh yeah thats right, Destruction All Stars :D the less said about that game the better.

Consoles haven't had good exclusives at launch since like n64. 

18 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

lets see them then. post the ps3 and ps4 launch games that were better than ps5's.

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Are you talking about electronics bay where it's selling for hundreds more than it sells for in stores? 

Did you forget we are talking about scalpers or are you dumb ?

1 hour ago, JonB said:

Did you forget we are talking about scalpers or are you dumb ?

I'm bright and handsome. You're just making terrible points that don't even add up. I'll break it down for the fun of it. 

1. You used scalpers as a reason sales are so good. With zero data on how many sales were scalpers. 

2. You then claimed people aren't buying them because they are tons of them on electronics bay. But when you go the first page is and they are bids over $700 for them. 

So unless you're now claiming scalpers are buying them from eBay your point doesn't hold water. I'm not a dummy just bust because people won't even pay retail for xboxes. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible