Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Top Posters in this thread are 2 of your accounts 

So many tears 

How to open rar files. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol you're really mad about this lol. Just think about Master Chief driving a Forza car to recalibrate your Chakras or something. 

I'm not mad . It's funny watching you own yourself over and over,  dumbo idiot 

1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

pointing out that consumers are paying hundreds over retail for ps5s probably made sense in jons head

Another dumbo ? If people were doing that as often as you pretend they are then you wouldnt see so many of them still available .

Edited by JonB
50 minutes ago, JonB said:

Another dumbo ? If people were doing that as often as you pretend they are then you wouldnt see so many of them still available .

You mentioned ebay and when I went there all the closing bids on Ps5s were well over retail. You also mentioned no one can get xboxes but they are available on Amazon. 

55 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You mentioned ebay and when I went there all the closing bids on Ps5s were well over retail. You also mentioned no one can get xboxes but they are available on Amazon. 

Yes, that scalping 101 DUMBO. They are not available on Amazon. Some 3rd party sellers got them and are selling way over retail. Just like people are doing with PS5 on ebay. 

20 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Yes, that scalping 101 DUMBO. They are not available on Amazon. Some 3rd party sellers got them and are selling way over retail. Just like people are doing with PS5 on ebay. 

Lol everyone other than DC sees how silly you sound. More people want ps5 than Xbox. The sky isn't falling. 

25 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol everyone other than DC sees how silly you sound. More people want ps5 than Xbox. The sky isn't falling. 

Yeah, weird people that hate xbox on game forums all day like yourself. Fact is you cant buy any of these consoles at retail or msrp and people arent paying well over msrp anymore like they did at launch. 

Thats the obvious , normal person observation. I never said Ps5 wasnt going to outsell Xbox. But nothing is outselling anything right now because they are both sold out.

Now, call me an xboy or xbronze and tell me how silly I sound LOL IDIOT

Edited by JonbX
29 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Yeah, weird people that hate xbox on game forums all day like yourself. Fact is you cant buy any of these consoles at retail or msrp and people arent paying well over msrp anymore like they did at launch. 

Thats the obvious , normal person observation. I never said Ps5 wasnt going to outsell Xbox. But nothing is outselling anything right now because they are both sold out.

3rd place out of 3 isn't that bad. 

2 hours ago, JonbX said:

Is NPD hating on Xbox by pointing out that both Switch and PS5 are outselling Xbox? 

Is NPD hating on Xbox by pointing out that PS5 currently is the fastest selling console revenue wise in US History? 

37 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Is NPD hating on Xbox by pointing out that both Switch and PS5 are outselling Xbox? 

Is NPD hating on Xbox by pointing out that PS5 currently is the fastest selling console revenue wise in US 

Sony shipped more consoles than MS . Thats a fact .  This is dumb to compare right now but since you guys foam over Xbox you make it something it isn't.  It's been what ...almost 6 months and you still can't walk into a store and buy a ps5 or Xbox. 

9 minutes ago, JonB said:

Sony shipped more consoles than MS . Thats a fact .  This is dumb to compare right now but since you guys foam over Xbox you make it something it isn't.  It's been what ...almost 6 months and you still can't walk into a store and buy a ps5 or Xbox. 

This thread isn't about Xbox it was about PS5.   No where in the OP was it compared to Xbox.  The OP posted exactly what NPD pointed out.. that the PS5 is the fastest selling console revenue wise in US History....why does this trigger you so much? 

16 minutes ago, JonB said:

Seriously.  You cows and sheep always crying. 

Bro, the Switch is currently the best selling system all over the globe. It's selling faster than both the Wii and PS4 did ( don't think I forgot @lynux3😎)......

PS5 is generating more revenue at at lauch than any system in US History do you see any of the sheep crying about that?

You lemmings are the only ones in here feeling triggered and insecure for some reason. 

Edited by Goukosan
36 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

This thread isn't about Xbox it was about PS5.   No where in the OP was it compared to Xbox.  The OP posted exactly what NPD pointed out.. that the PS5 is the fastest selling console revenue wise in US History....why does this trigger you so much? 

And I pointed out scalpers are sitting on a ton of them . And then you guys started crying.  As always .