PS5 Is the Fastest-Selling Console in U.S. History for Dollar Sales

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Slow Jonny - "please please own me again" :awww:.... lmfao. 

Why won't you just do it? Your BB doesn't have a series s btw . Nor do any within 250 miles of it 🤣

Why are you a STUPID LIAR .

the clock is ticking . Show me that X 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Top Posters in this thread are 2 of your accounts 

So many tears 

How to open rar files. 

Posted Images

Just now, JonB said:

Why won't you just do it? Your BB doesn't have a series s btw . Nor do any within 250 miles of it 🤣

Why are you a STUPID LIAR .

the clock is ticking . Show me that X 

Did you forget Aisle B28 in my local Target also had the Series S.... you already got owned 😂🤣

Call them.  Or dont , I did . They don't have any .

You refused to hit check out on BB because you knew what would happen.  I did it for you.  None there , none within 250 miles .

Now you refuse to post a link to X because , much like your other links . It would also be a lie.  How many times can you lie ? 

You are so triggered by ME that you lie . And you are so DUMB you probably thought you could get away with it. 

GameDrunk give this Dumbo Idiot Liar his 3 week vacation please . Or just make his sig say he is a liar.  Ty , good day .

14 minutes ago, JonB said:

Call them.  Or dont , I did . They don't have any .

You refused to hit check out on BB because you knew what would happen.  I did it for you.  None there , none within 250 miles .

Now you refuse to post a link to X because , much like your other links . It would also be a lie.  How many times can you lie ? 

You are so triggered by ME that you lie . And you are so DUMB you probably thought you could get away with it. 

GameDrunk give this Dumbo Idiot Liar his 3 week vacation please . Or just make his sig say he is a liar.  Ty , good day .

The Target out here doesn't provide item availability over the phone for Video game consoles.  You have to check their inventory online. 

I checked online, it says buy at the store Aisle B28. 

Bro, you're pathetic for making up that Lie that you called that Target and they told you they didn't have it.   Their policy is that they can't tell you about video game console stock over the phone, so the sales associate can't even tell you if they wanted to. 

This is a new low even for you. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

The Target out here doesn't provide item availability over the phone for Video game consoles.  You have to check their inventory online. 

Bro, you're pathetic for making up that Lie that you called that Target and they told you they didn't have it.   Their policy is that they can't tell you about video game console stock over the phone. 

This is a new low even for you. 

Do you want me to call them and record it? I'll do it tomo morning you idiot 🤣

5 minutes ago, JonB said:

Do you want me to call them and record it? I'll do it tomo morning you idiot 🤣

Call now and record the automated message about not giving out videogame console stock over the phone.  It's the first thing you hear. 

They're still open BTW... call now  +15167319392

😎

Slow Jonny is so triggered by PS5 breaking records he has to lie about calling a target in another state 🤣😂

Edited by Goukosan

I already called them and SARAH told me they don't have any . You call them and ask for Sarah. 

I'll call again tomo and record it , and will post that convo in 3 weeks , or when you post a link to series x .

2 minutes ago, JonB said:

I already called them and SARAH told me they don't have any . You call them and ask for Sarah. 

I'll call again tomo and record it , and will post that convo in 3 weeks , or when you post a link to series x .

They're still open call now 😎

+15167319392

Sales rep "Sarah" doesn't set the store policies slow Jonny. 

Edited by Goukosan

I already called them you retard :D

You lied on THREE things and continue to try and weasel out of it. 

You lost and everyone here sees it. Move on from the massive self ownage you brought upon yourself

You could have just said, you are right JonB, its really hard to find an Xbox in stores. You have to catch them on restocks and they are gone within the day.

You could have just said that. The truth. But you had to lie. You had to say X and S are easy to buy in a store. You made up multiple lies. You didnt prove anything except that you are an idiot that lies.

Why couldnt you just say the truth from the get go? Im done talking to you, LIAR. You are a RETARD, a DUMBO IDIOT and you look like a CLOWN right now. Stop posting.

Slow Jonny trying to change the argument. 

The argument wasn't that it stays available forever, or that it's available in every store. 

The argument was that the current gen Xbox cannot be found at retail for MSRP. 

In two minutes I found two separate stores that had stock.  If I wanted the console at that moment I could have bought jt EASILY. 

Slow Jonny then LIES and said that he called a target in a different state only to get owned because that Target's policy is to not give out videogame hardware stock over the phone. 

All this because he is Triggered that PS5 is curb stomping Xbox Series X/S:drake:

Edited by Goukosan