PS5 Is the Fastest-Selling Console in U.S. History for Dollar Sales

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

idiot.jpg

Screenshot_20210314-192002_Chrome.jpg

Now watch slow Jonny wait until a few days or by sometime tomorrow to post that it's no longer available at that location..... lmfao slow ass

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Top Posters in this thread are 2 of your accounts 

So many tears 

How to open rar files. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Stop talking you lying little bitch

You're a fucking embarrassment 

Bro you kept refreshing that page for 3 hrs until it was sold out in Baldwin to post that screenshot.....why didn't you post that 2 to 3 hrs ago when I found it at the store at MSRP? 🤣😂

Wasn't your claim that it can only be purchased from scalpers waaay over MSRP? lmfao.... I found it in stores within minutes 😎

Now go wait a day or two for it be sold out at my local Target.... slow ass clown 🤡 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Bro you kept refreshing that page for 3 hrs until it was sold out in Baldwin to post that screenshot.....why didn't you post that 2 to 3 hrs ago when I found it at the store at MSRP? 🤣😂

Wasn't your claim that it can only be purchased from scalpers waaay over MSRP? lmfao.... I found it in stores within minutes 😎

Now go wait a day or two for it be sold out at my local Target.... slow ass clown 🤡 

I asked you to hit checkout you REFUSED because it was the same then as it is now. You are pathetic BRUH.

And it already did sell out at your taget. And if it took a day that means THERE IS STRONG DEMAND why are you retarded???????? There are none within 50 miles of your target. None within 250 miles of your best buy. 

And im still waiting for the link to the X, which you also REFUSE to post because you literally cant.

Easy to find they say! Kill yourself.

13 minutes ago, JonbX said:

dumbo.png

I see that Target Levittown tab open in your browser slow Jonny.... Aisle B28 has it... drive over from PA and grab it if you want.. lol

PS5 selling well has to shook to your bones 🤣😂

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I asked you to hit checkout you REFUSED because it was the same then as it is now. You are pathetic BRUH.

And it already did sell out at your taget. And if it took a day that means THERE IS STRONG DEMAND why are you retarded???????? There are none within 50 miles of your target. None within 250 miles of your best buy. 

And im still waiting for the link to the X, which you also REFUSE to post because you literally cant.

Easy to find they say! Kill yourself.

Strong demand maybe for an Xbox system....but no where close to the demand for Switch or PS5 😎

Again slow Jonny your claim was that it can't be found at retail... I found it easily this evening.... you are owned. 

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

I see that Target Levittown tab open in your browser slow Jonny.... Aisle B28 has it... drive over from PA and grab it if you want.. lol

PS5 selling well has to shook to your bones 🤣😂

No they dont. I called them. Nor do any Targets within 50 miles from that store. Looks like, they arent easy to find 🤷‍♂️

Just now, Goukosan said:

Strong demand maybe for an Xbox system....but no where close to the demand for Switch or PS5 😎

You are pathetic bro. They are all sold BRO. You got OWNED. 

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

No they dont. I called them. Nor do any Targets within 50 miles from that store. Looks like, they arent easy to find 🤷‍♂️

Why didn't you post the target screen shot? 

Ohh I know why... because it's available on aisle B28 😂🤣

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Why didn't you post the target screen shot? 

Ohh I know why... because it's available on aisle B28 😂🤣

Because i called them. And much like the other stores in a 50 mile radius... They dont have them.

You lost. There is no more discussion to be had. Stop posting. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Again slow Jonny your claim was that it can't be found at retail... I found it easily this evening.... you are owned. 

But you didnt. You lied about it. Still waiting for the X too. Lie about that too. Go head. You little baby 😂

LOL further proof that jonb need to start wearing diapers for his incontinence.

He just shat his pants in this thread:lawl:Hard.

There's more jonb's in this thread than there are good Xbox games coming out this year.