Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Top Posters in this thread are 2 of your accounts 

So many tears 

How to open rar files. 

Posted Images

21 hours ago, JonB said:

No , I'm implying you shit on ps5 more than I do but have thr nerve to call me out on it 🤣 have fun playing inferior versions of Xbox games...which you are doing right now ROFL

Yes, your arguments are dumb as fuck. :D Saying that PS5 sucks and has no games is one thing, implying it's selling because of scalpers is something else entirely. 

I think you meant superior versions of Xbox games. You do realize my laptop outperforms the Xbox One X, right? Which you used for Forza Horizon 2, so basically I'm enjoying better graphics and performance than you did when you played it.

I guess it's no where near as powerful as Xbox Series X, but who cares? I mean, it is a portable laptop and that comes with limitations. 

I'm not buying any consoles ever again, I will buy a new desktop down the line which will shit on this gen's consoles quite easily, I see no problems here.

Meanwhile you have a great PC but you continue wasting money on Xbox trash hardware because you're a RL fanboy. Are you going to buy every Xbox iteration again this gen?  :mickey: 

I doubt your laptop beats one x . And I didnt say ps5 was only selling because of scalpers .

I play on pc and console and probably always will ( when pc parts are available)

I don't see the problem , except the one you are making 🤷‍♂️

18 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

60+ posts in this thread alone across 2 accounts :biggrin:

Please show us where the PS5 touched you jonb.

Yet you, and everyone else keeps replying to me. Dont want a response dont ask for one. 

Youre....youre responding to people !!!

StupidMutt :D You guys are idiots. 

Just now, JonbX said:

Yet you, and everyone else keeps replying to me. Dont want a response dont ask for one. 

Youre....youre responding to people !!!

StupidMutt :D You guys are idiots. 

You are the one that has replied to me every time :tom: Check my first post. Was not a reply to you but you instantly replied to it. 

Tears flowing :reg:

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

You are the one that has replied to me every time :tom: Check my first post. Was not a reply to you but you instantly replied to it. 

Tears flowing :reg:

Look who randomly brought me up. You did, dumbass :D Stay obsessed like the rest of them LMAO

Just now, madmaltese said:

I said 'So many tears' and you instantly thought of yourself :mj:

Now you are lying like Gookakasan . Get me out of your head you loser😂

Me posting hurts you so fucking bad for no reason at all 😂

i like how he is now trying to find a loophole with the "replying to someone" = you lose.

which also explains how he cowardly doesn't want to direct-quote anybody because he thinks he's getting around his own made-up rule. LOL

..........remember, he's 42 while doing all of that.