Octopath Traveler, Formerly a Switch Console Exclusive, Joins Xbox Game Pass

30 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

2020 was the year of culling Mink. 2021 is the year of culling Sheep.

So Xbox stealing  4 year old low budget  AAA switch game is somehow sheep ownage? Switch has been stealing Xbox low budget AAA games for years.  Ownage denied dumbo  

disappointing to see. Hopefully something happens and the game can't be released. Hopefully this is a mistake.

Game was retaining its value and still full price thanks to being switch exclusive. now that it's on a freeware POS program like GP, it will be worth $2 in a bargain bin soon.

Hopefully I can unload my copy before this news becomes mainstream.

Fuck MS.

Great addition to gamepass. Bought it for PC on sale for $30 USD and I don't regret it at all. I haven't finished the game (30 hours in) but it's definitely great, if a bit repetitive. 

1 hour ago, lostfool said:

So Xbox stealing  4 year old low budget  AAA switch game is somehow sheep ownage? Switch has been stealing Xbox low budget AAA games for years.  Ownage denied dumbo  

🤡

Physical market already falling on Octopath. Tough sale at 69.99 on real platforms versus $1 on the Gutterbox.

damn,. this is the fate that games like BattleTurdz, CrackHead 3, Bleeding Vadge, and GearSJW deserve, not real games.

MS is just trying to destroy the industry before they inevitably pull the plug.

32 minutes ago, Bodycount N.S said:

Physical market already falling on Octopath. Tough sale at 69.99 on real platforms versus $1 on the Gutterbox.

damn,. this is the fate that games like BattleTurdz, CrackHead 3, Bleeding Vadge, and GearSJW deserve, not real games.

MS is just trying to destroy the industry before they inevitably pull the plug.

come back to the dark side 😈